Wally's list of things that make Package Car drivers heads want to explode!

bddaddy

When it's 100 degrees and your taking a break, you have to click your fob key 11 times so you can keep the fan on.
Stupidest thing ever !!!!!!!!!!!!

In the winter, heater works the same way but I just let it idle the whole time.

(deserves it's own thread)
On my car if I push the start button, then a second time real fast so it doesn't start (just kicks the engine), my fan will stay on.

Mikey123

Having 1buisness package on your 7000 or 8000 shelf you have to break off later to deliver because your loader sucks ( happens all the time)

dupa

On-Road Integrated Optimization and Navigation.
The rich blue hairs whom only go out this time of year driving 15 miles an hour with their foot on the break.

barnyard

KTM rider
Having 1buisness package on your 7000 or 8000 shelf you have to break off later to deliver because your loader sucks ( happens all the time)

No win situation for the preloader. They load it where it is SPAd and someone is mad because they had to break and dig for it. Load it on the floor under section 2 or 4 and another driver is mad because they could not find it on section 7 or 8.

The correct person to blame is the dispatcher that builds the load.

Rack em

Made the Podium
Dispatch dumping someone else's business pickups on you right before 5.

Now not only do I have to scramble, I gotta see that stupid look on their face because they had to wait 2 minutes late for me to show. Now? I'm the :censored2: who's got explaining to do.

Not only that, but my money is cut short because I have to get back to the hub and get these processed before 9. I was planning on stretching the work out until at leeaasasssst 10
This happened to me last Wednesday! I randomly got 15 pickups in addition to my 223 stops. Best part is I got the pickups around 15:40 and they start at 15:55. I called the center and they said they were about to send me a message explaining what happened. Apparently a driver put in for an 8 hour day and they were scrambling to get him off in time. So I got 223 stops, 15 pickups, a misload to deliver even though it was close to the center, AND I was lucky enough to have to drive the NDA back to the center! I was pissed off, and when I'm pissed off I tend to move ALOT slower

UnconTROLLed

perfection
20 stops spread out over large, dirty apartment complexes with no park or play area, so kids everywhere in the parking lots and access roads. At 6:30pm

Time allowance: 22 minutes :D