Want a better experience on BrownCafe?

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
@toonertoo found your wife's skunk.
I dont like skunks, I found one when I was 3 and thought it was a cat. It was not a cat. My easter dress and coat are buried somewhere in PA. Must be why I dont like cats, I still remember the spray, it was like a firehose. Note to self, do not try and pick up a small black and white kitty. It will bite you or spray you.

I dont like skunks, I found one when I was 3 and thought it was a cat. It was not a cat. My easter dress and coat are buried somewhere in PA. Must be why I dont like cats, I still remember the spray, it was like a firehose. Note to self, do not try and pick up a small black and white kitty. It will bite you or spray you.
LMAO
Sorry...but funny

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I don't have anybody on ignore, although thats a great solution for some members. There are a few people I just skip over and don't bother to read. They are full of crap for the most part and not worth the time.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I
You didn't need to mention my name!!
:-)
I didn't mention your name! One of the bad things about being a moderator is I have to read some of the stuff posted in Current Events by people that are in the mod queue line. For the most part, these people can't post an intelligent response without insulting somebody else. They think they are smarter than everybody else but they continuously prove themselves wrong. Aren't we supposed to learn from our mistakes???

Last edited:
I
I didn't mention your name! One of the bad things about being a moderator is I have to read some of the stuff posted in Current Events by people that are in the mod queue line. For the most part, these people can't post an intelligent response without insulting somebody else. They think they are smarter than everybody else but they continuously prove themselves wrong. Aren't we suppossed to learn from our mistakes???
I know you didn't mention my name,just messing.

Hopefully we learn from our mistakes... I still have a problem putting the toilet seat down.

wayfair

swollen member
I
I didn't mention your name! One of the bad things about being a moderator is I have to read some of the stuff posted in Current Events by people that are in the mod queue line. For the most part, these people can't post an intelligent response without insulting somebody else. They think they are smarter than everybody else but they continuously prove themselves wrong. Aren't we suppossed to learn from our mistakes???

please list the names in the mod queue line.... I would like to avoid those or wait until I'm drunk enough to maybe understand them...

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I
You cannot ignore anyone, you are a mod.