Want to stay home today?

Cementups

Box Monkey
How nice it is to get a text from one of the bosses this AM asking if I would like the day off. Took me a minute to decide but once I saw the weather report, 87º already 85% humidity thunderstorms in the afternoon and small chance of tornado warnings..........yeah sure, I'll take the day off. Of course, the reason he asked if I wanted the day is because I had an 8 hour request for today and they wouldn't be able to make it happen so it was easier to just give me the day. Sold!!!!

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
How nice it is to get a text from one of the bosses this AM asking if I would like the day off. Took me a minute to decide but once I saw the weather report, 87º already 85% humidity thunderstorms in the afternoon and small chance of tornado warnings..........yeah sure, I'll take the day off. Of course, the reason he asked if I wanted the day is because I had an 8 hour request for today and they wouldn't be able to make it happen so it was easier to just give me the day. Sold!!!!
I am glad they don't call me.

I am born lazy.

It would be too easy to say sure.

You fell right into their trap,son.