War

moreluck

golden ticket member
Written by a housewife from New Jersey. This is one ticked off lady.

'Are we fighting a war on terror or aren't we? Was it or was it not started by Islamic people who brought it to our shores on September 11, 2001?

Were people from all over the world, mostly Americans, not brutally murdered that day, in downtown Manhattan , across the Potomac from our nation's capitol and in a field in Pennsylvania ?

Did nearly three thousand men, women and children die a horrible, burning or crushing death that day, or didn't they?

And I'm supposed to care that a copy of the Koran was 'desecrated' when an overworked American soldier kicked it or got it wet?...Well, I don't. I don't care at all.

I'll start caring when Osama bin Laden turns himself in and repents for incinerating all those innocent people on 9/11.

I'll care about the Koran when the fanatics in the Middle East start caring about the Holy Bible, the mere possession of which is a crime in Saudi Arabia

I'll care when these thugs tell the world they are sorry for chopping off Nick Berg's head while Berg screamed through his gurgling slashed throat.

I'll care when the cowardly so-called 'insurgents' in Iraq come out and fight like men instead of disrespecting their own religion by hiding in mosques.

I'll care when the mindless zealots who blow themselves up in search of nirvana care about the innocent children within range of their suicide .

I'll care when the American media stops pretending that their First Amendment liberties are somehow derived from international law instead of the United States Constitution's Bill of Rights.

In the meantime, when I hear a story about a brave marine roughing up an Iraqi terrorist to obtain information, know this: I don't care.

When I see a fuzzy photo of a pile of naked Iraqi prisoners who have been humiliated in what amounts to a college-hazing incident, rest assured: I don't care.

When I see a wounded terrorist get shot in the head when he is told not to move because he might be booby-trapped, you can take it to the bank: I don't care.

When I hear that a prisoner, who was issued a Koran and a prayer mat, and fed 'special' food that is paid for by my tax dollars, is complaining that his holy book is being 'mishandled,' you can absolutely believe in your heart of hearts: I don't care.

And oh, by the way, I've noticed that sometimes it's spelled 'Koran' and other times 'Quran.' Well, Jimmy Crack Corn and-you guessed it-I don't care!!

If you agree with this viewpoint, pass this on to all your E-mail friends. Sooner or later, it'll get to the people responsible for this ridiculous behavior!

If you don't agree, then by all means hit the delete button. Should you choose the latter, then please don't complain when more atrocities committed by radical Muslims happen here in our great Country! And may I add:

'Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem' -- Ronald Reagan

I have another quote that I would like to add AND.......I hope you forward all this.

'If we ever forget that we're One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under' Also by.. Ronald Reagan.

One last thought for the day:

In case we find ourselves starting to believe all the Anti-American sentiment and negativity, we should remember England 's Prime Minister Tony Blair's words during a recent interview. When asked by one of his Parliament members why he believes so much in America , he said: 'A simple way to take measure of a country is to look at how many want in.. And how many want out.'

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you:
1. Jesus Christ
2. The American G. I.

One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

YOU MIGHT WANT TO PASS THIS ON,

AS MANY SEEM TO FORGET BOTH OF THEM.

AMEN!

BigBrownSanta

Thank you for posting that.

I'm glad to see someone was able to vocalize in a very blunt way the words that I think need to be said more often.

diesel96

Somebody please inform the NJ Housewife that Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11....Nor did the entire body of Islamic people that are responsible. Lets try 15 attackers from Saudi Arabia, 2 from United Arab Emirates, 1 from Egypt, and 1 from Lebanon, and the nerve center in the Afgahistan/Pakistan region. There are those of you who talk about Liberals speaking out of emotion, but this is just one emotional outburts after another. Lets set the record straight and get the facts right when you post these inaccurate, offensive, evangelical rants. Don't get me wrong , there are some statements I support, but when you make one big hugh sweeping generalization of an entire population this falls by the wayside of junk e-mail.....:peaceful:

Overpaid Union Thug

Somebody please inform the NJ Housewife that Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11....Nor did the entire body of Islamic people that are responsible. Lets try 15 attackers from Saudi Arabia, 2 from United Arab Emirates, 1 from Egypt, and 1 from Lebanon, and the nerve center in the Afgahistan/Pakistan region. There are those of you who talk about Liberals speaking out of emotion, but this is just one emotional outburts after another. Lets set the record straight and get the facts right when you post these inaccurate, offensive, evangelical rants. Don't get me wrong , there are some statements I support, but when you make one big hugh sweeping generalization of an entire population this falls by the wayside of junk e-mail.....:peaceful:

No where in there does she say that all of the entire "body of Islamic people" are responsible. If you liberals weren't so worried about hurting people's feelings then maybe the obvious wouldn't be obstructed by fear. So, it would appear we have another example of how emotions play a huge role in how liberals respond in discussions. Reread it and you'll find that many of her points include factual information and there are no undertones suggesting that she is accusing Islam as a whole of being terrorists. If it offends you then oh well. That's what you get for worrying about other people's feelings instead of worrying about the safety of your own country. Who's side are you on any way?

diesel96

No where in there does she say that all of the entire "body of Islamic people" are responsible. If you liberals weren't so worried about hurting people's feelings then maybe the obvious wouldn't be obstructed by fear. So, it would appear we have another example of how emotions play a huge role in how liberals respond in discussions. Reread it and you'll find that many of her points include factual information and there are no undertones suggesting that she is accusing Islam as a whole of being terrorists. If it offends you then oh well. That's what you get for worrying about other people's feelings instead of worrying about the safety of your own country. Who's side are you on any way?

'Are we fighting a war on terror or aren't we? Was it or was it not started by Islamic people who brought it to our shores on September 11, 2001?

Believe me , this doesn't offend me....but if I WAS one of the millions of Islamic peace-loving victims this statement targets, then yes , it is offensive whether you or those who share your far right agenda views feel the need to paint a picture with broad strokes. Notice how I didn't include all conservatives in my statement.....narrowed it down to your far right radical friends.

I'll care about the Koran when the fanatics in the Middle East start caring about the Holy Bible, the mere possession of which is a crime in Saudi Arabia

Should'nt you and the author be more concern about why our Gov't is in bed with the Saudi's, (the origin birthplace of most of the 9/11 attackers) than the overall population view of the Bible compared to the fanitics view. Thats like saying I'll care about Saudi Arabia's women when they start caring about western women. The mere attempt of showing skin is a crime in Saudi arabia. Like Dr Ron Paul message " just who do we think we are to change their ways after hundreds/thousands of years".

I'll care when the American media stops pretending that their First Amendment liberties are somehow derived from international law instead of the United States Constitution's Bill of Rights.

Don't you care more about losing our fourth amendment rights, losing our right to privacy, illegal search and seizure all in the name of nat'l security. Don't you care that your executive branch of the gov't has not been following protocol and has been conducting illeagal activity for years and has immunned themselves from prosecution due to a splineless Congress.

1. Jesus Christ

2. The American G. I.

Do you think Jesus Christ would approve this message? (message being this whole rant emotionally author by this NJ housewife) Do you think she knows what it's like to take another human life? Or cry for others to do the killing for her out of emotion. We have every right to defend ourselves, our land, troops and citizens, but we can't start acting like the radical enemy. Majority of the country must be rational when those of you on the far right start beating on the war drums of emotion. I'm on the side of sanity not stupidity. I'm on the side of strengthening and unifiying this country, not weakening and degrading it to the point of vulnerability and insanity. So there you go again, accusing people who's views differ from you, about their patriotism.

Overpaid Union Thug

Believe me , this doesn't offend me....but if I WAS one of the millions of Islamic peace-loving victims this statement targets, then yes , it is offensive whether you or those who share your far right agenda views feel the need to paint a picture with broad strokes. Notice how I didn't include all conservatives in my statement.....narrowed it down to your far right radical friends.

Why should we care? The facts are that this is the United States of America. A country that is roughly 85% Christian (whether you libs like it or not) and our beliefs AND our laws (whether you libs will admit it or understand that or not) originate from those facts. We shouldn't have to walk on egg shells in order to avoid offending everyone else in the country or on the planet.

Should'nt you and the author be more concern about why our Gov't is in bed with the Saudi's, (the origin birthplace of most of the 9/11 attackers) than the overall population view of the Bible compared to the fanitics view. Thats like saying I'll care about Saudi Arabia's women when they start caring about western women. The mere attempt of showing skin is a crime in Saudi arabia. Like Dr Ron Paul message " just who do we think we are to change their ways after hundreds/thousands of years".

You totally missed the point of the statement you tried to respond to. It's not saying that we want to change their ways. Its simply stating that we are being force fed all this political correctness garbage and being spoon fed nonsense saying that we have to "tolerate" Islam and their Koran and we shouldn't because muslims sure aren't being forced to tolerate our beliefs. Think about that.

Don't you care more about losing our fourth amendment rights, losing our right to privacy, illegal search and seizure all in the name of nat'l security. Don't you care that your executive branch of the gov't has not been following protocol and has been conducting illeagal activity for years and has immunned themselves from prosecution due to a splineless Congress.

Read, and re-read, then re-read again, the Fourth Amendment. Notice the word "unreasonable" is in their. If you don't consider a terrorist calling into or out of the United States reasonable cause to listen in then you should just pack your bags, denounce your citizenship, turn in your passport and leave the country because you don't belong here. If terrorists, or anyone else, is believed to be plotting against us or our interests then the powers that be should be able to listen in or read the emails in order to try and stop them. This is more than reasonable and it should be any American's duty to understand this. To claim it as being illegal is a spineless move and reckless as well. The founding fathers would have wanted this. I'm sure of it.

1. Jesus Christ

2. The American G. I.

Do you think Jesus Christ would approve this message? (message being this whole rant emotionally author by this NJ housewife) Do you think she knows what it's like to take another human life? Or cry for others to do the killing for her out of emotion. We have every right to defend ourselves, our land, troops and citizens, but we can't start acting like the radical enemy. Majority of the country must be rational when those of you on the far right start beating on the war drums of emotion. I'm on the side of sanity not stupidity. I'm on the side of strengthening and unifiying this country, not weakening and degrading it to the point of vulnerability and insanity. So there you go again, accusing people who's views differ from you, about their patriotism.

What? LOL! What difference does it make if she knows what its like to take another life? How does it bear on the topic? It doesn't. How are we starting to act like the radical enemy? Are we cutting their heads off? Are we sending women and children armed with bombs into markets and malls full of civilians? Are we calling on the death of their countries? You cry about our security agencies doing their jobs then turn around and dare mention that you are for strengthening our country and not weakening it? Yep....liberalism is definitely a mental disorder.

wkmac

Daisy Running Laps

I'm sorry! I tired with all my might to resist posting this but I just can't help myself.

:happy-very::happy-very::happy-very:

moreluck

golden ticket member
Take away most of that hair, make it black & skinny and that's my dog!! We call them "victory laps". It's a happy thing!!

diesel96

Why should we care? The facts are that this is the United States of America. A country that is roughly 85% Christian (whether you libs like it or not) and our beliefs AND our laws (whether you libs will admit it or understand that or not) originate from those facts. We shouldn't have to walk on egg shells in order to avoid offending everyone else in the country or on the planet.

Let me add a nugget to your corn pipe with your backwoods logic. Sorry to burst your bubble but there are Libs, Mod's and Ind's that practise christianity as well who don't selectively disreguard it's principles and values like those of you on the religious right. Or are you and your far right clonies claiming sole possesion to Christianity as well as flag pins, troops, and patriotism.
Secondly, many of your Far Right activists have attempted to rewrite history by asserting that the United States government derived from Christian foundations, that our Founding Fathers originally aimed for a Christian nation. Your emotional outburst simply does not hold water to the historical evidence.
Of course many Americans did practice Christianity, but so also did many believe in deistic philosophy. Indeed, most of our influential founding fathers, although they respected the rights of other religionists, held to deism and freemasonary tenets rather than to Christianity.

You totally missed the point of the statement you tried to respond to. It's not saying that we want to change their ways. Its simply stating that we are being force fed all this political correctness garbage and being spoon fed nonsense saying that we have to "tolerate" Islam and their Koran and we shouldn't because muslims sure aren't being forced to tolerate our beliefs. Think about that.

Force fed by who? Your weak conscience? What do we care if they don't want or care for our Bible. This is the United States...remember...freedom of religion (any kind of religion or none at all) with seperation of state. I think people are getting sick and tired throughout humanity's existance of wars, conflicts and people dying in the name of religion. Your running out of excuses for us meddling with the middle east besides the Osama objective.

Read, and re-read, then re-read again, the Fourth Amendment. Notice the word "unreasonable" is in their. If you don't consider a terrorist calling into or out of the United States reasonable cause to listen in then you should just pack your bags, denounce your citizenship, turn in your passport and leave the country because you don't belong here. If terrorists, or anyone else, is believed to be plotting against us or our interests then the powers that be should be able to listen in or read the emails in order to try and stop them. This is more than reasonable and it should be any American's duty to understand this. To claim it as being illegal is a spineless move and reckless as well. The founding fathers would have wanted this. I'm sure of it.
Americans' right to privacy and of the sanctity of their personal communications is a stunning surrender to those of your radical right wackos who want us to live in fear forever.
And you want to have us believe that we must trade our rights, all of our rights, for some measure of security from the terrorists.
And you want have us believe that a nation of 300 million people must surrender what a million other Americans gave their lives in war to protect in order to protect us from a couple of hundred fanatics hiding in caves in Waziristan. I think you need to pack your own bags and passport in search of fascism elsewhere.
Benjamin Franklin himself wrote of such a debate:
"Those who can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
So much for your founding fathers theory.

What? LOL! What difference does it make if she knows what its like to take another life? How does it bear on the topic? It doesn't. How are we starting to act like the radical enemy? Are we cutting their heads off? Are we sending women and children armed with bombs into markets and malls full of civilians? Are we calling on the death of their countries? You cry about our security agencies doing their jobs then turn around and dare mention that you are for strengthening our country and not weakening it? Yep....liberalism is definitely a mental disorder.

The casualties of war are not expendable. You fail to grasp the reality that thousands upon thousands of innocense died in Iraq as well as our troops, when our original goal was Osama in Afgh/Pakis. How do you expect the enemy to behave with such inferior weapontry in their homeland. John McCain even said with all his experience that this would be a cake walk. You speak in volumes as if your the moral majority on this subject, when in fact your a blip on the radar screen when it comes to domestic and worldwide opinion........Yeah...rock on alright.

JustTired

free at last.......
I believe the entire goal of 9-11 was to sucker us in to the situation we find ourselves faced with today. We relinquish Constitutional Rights without batting an eye. We allow our government to control us instead of we controlling it. We started a war of aggression against Iraq who, while not the most upstanding of regimes by any means, had nothing to do with 9-11. This, in turn, taking our standing in the 'world at large' down to its' lowest level ever. I would say that for the "Islamic extremists" it would be considered "mission accomplished".

wkmac

I believe the entire goal of 9-11 was to sucker us in to the situation we find ourselves faced with today. We relinquish Constitutional Rights without batting an eye. We allow our government to control us instead of we controlling it. We started a war of aggression against Iraq who, while not the most upstanding of regimes by any means, had nothing to do with 9-11. This, in turn, taking our standing in the 'world at large' down to its' lowest level ever. I would say that for the "Islamic extremists" it would be considered "mission accomplished".

BINGO!!!!!!!!!!
Just Tired, the more I've read of this whole situation from across the board I've come to see this whole thing being very much what you said. I think if the terrorist act again in some organized form, it will be against the global oil supply because of it's economic impact. This has been most effective for them and it yeilds the most return with very little investment or energy on their part.

We are so economically weak at this point that a major disruption in the global oil supply could pose a serious threat to our efforts to maintain our global military mission and to maintain the efforts in the Middle East.

I read an article the other day about the economic problems the price of oil is even causing the military as well. Seems they hedge in similar fashion like we hear of UPS and they (US Mil.) have strategic reserves of course, but this thing is starting to effect them as well. We keep borrowing and borrowing on the backs of future Americans but at some point we become over extended if you will. The world is already fleeing the dollar as reserve currency whcih further hurts US and to the delight of the radical muslim.

Of late I've been doing a lot of reading about late 19th century/early 20th century history as it relates to the retracting of 18th century classical liberal free markets, lassize-faire economics if you will, and the rise of old European merchantilism as the dominate economic force in America. A few years before Woodrow Wilson became President, April 1907' to be exact, he gave a series of lectures on his view of international affairs and trade. At Columbia University doing one of those lectures he made the following and IMO amazing comments as to his view on this matter. Highlighted area for effect.

"Since trade ignores national boundaries and the manufacturer insists on having the world as a market, the flag of his nation must follow him, and the doors of the nations which are closed must be battered down…Concessions obtained by financiers must be safeguarded by ministers of state, even if the sovereignty of unwilling nations be outraged in the process. Colonies must be obtained or planted, in order that no useful corner of the world may be overlooked or left unused"

source:"The Tragedy of American Diplomacy" by William Appleman William page 72

When I read that quote I could not believe my eyes. If there was ever an ideal so far in contrast to the founding principles and ideals that gave us this nation, if there was ever an ideal so opposite of the most basic of christian virtues and precepts, this was it. And the worse part of all, the above to a tee describes exactly what we have today as the guiding principle of our US foreign and international policy. What Wilson said above matches the Wilsonian policy of Global democracy which has dominated our own domestic and international policy since and it matches to a tee the idea of Anglo Empire that our forefathers fought to escape from 230 plus years ago. To borrow a Star Wars comparison, "Luke, I Am Your Father" or is it in reality "Luke, You've Become Your Father!" It's the Abused becoming the Abuser thingy.

I say this in gest but at the same time a bit of serious note as well looking back at history. As a southerner and from the serious side, I know slavery was wrong and what we did to the eastern indian was wrong as well but looking from today's perspective of what we are and have become, we southerner's (the gest part but a bit serious part)should have gone west after the civil war and allied with the Apache and the Souix and fought the union with them. Had we defeated the Wilson world view mentioned above already at play, I believe we would be the better and a greater nation for it.

But I've come to realize that the vast majority of Americans will not read, nor consider such ideas until the dominate media of the day (Fox, CNN, etc.) come out in a 30 second spin and tell them that it is so. America has forgotten (if they ever knew in the first place) Operation Mockingbird and what in the post Watergate era was discovered by the Church Committee because we're being conditioned with illogical, false fear to erase all trace of that today.

Reading your post gives me real hope. Thanks.

Diesel,

My Good Friend. From one christian brother to another, may I offer you some adivice from the good book and the words of Jesus? I'll assume you said yes! :happy-very:

Read the Sermon on the Mount in Matthew. Chapter 7 about how one is suppose to care for one's "PEARLS"!

I've do doubt in my mind that you will appreciate what I'm saying,
:wink2:

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Yeah, and they told me 2 days ago. and they want to know why I don't take that :censored2: serious!
:happy-very::happy-very::happy-very:

I noticed your name on the District part of UPSers.com yesterday. I am not trying to out you or anything, I have noticed you have posted where you work and what you do. And you were chosen EOM for June, not July! You missed the special breakfast. I got that hallowed title once. Here, they give you a special parking pass so you can park next to the guard gate. Right after I got it, the OCS in charge of the Employee of the Month program got transfered, and nobody paid attention to it for a while. I kept the pass and used it for six months since nobody ever asked for it back. Finally I started feeling guilty, so I just started parking elsewhere.:wink2:

Overpaid Union Thug

Let me add a nugget to your corn pipe with your backwoods logic. Sorry to burst your bubble but there are Libs, Mod's and Ind's that practise christianity as well who don't selectively disreguard it's principles and values like those of you on the religious right. Or are you and your far right clonies claiming sole possesion to Christianity as well as flag pins, troops, and patriotism.

We may appear to be claiming sole possession (which isn't the case) because you nut jobs on the left have all but abandoned Christian values, or any other values at that, and are quick to assume that the non-Christian minority in this country, as well as non-Christians here and abroad, needs your help in protecting their "feelings."

Secondly, many of your Far Right activists have attempted to rewrite history by asserting that the United States government derived from Christian foundations, that our Founding Fathers originally aimed for a Christian nation. Your emotional outburst simply does not hold water to the historical evidence.

Re-write history? That is hilarious. Do the research and you'll find that you are way off. Only in your liberal controlled school curriculums, especially in universities, are these facts left out of the teachings. That would explain why so many liberals are so out of touch with reality on the subject. As well as other subjects. So you see.....liberals are distorting the minds of thousands of Americans.

The casualties of war are not expendable. You fail to grasp the reality that thousands upon thousands of innocense died in Iraq as well as our troops, when our original goal was Osama in Afgh/Pakis. How do you expect the enemy to behave with such inferior weapontry in their homeland. John McCain even said with all his experience that this would be a cake walk. You speak in volumes as if your the moral majority on this subject, when in fact your a blip on the radar screen when it comes to domestic and worldwide opinion........Yeah...rock on alright.

Casualties aren't expendable?!? Thousands of innocents died in Iraq? WOW Diesel.....I don't think I ever would have known that if you hadn't of told me. LOL! Man, you are a piece of work aren't you. "How do you expect the enemy to behave with such inferior weoponry in their homeland." I'm not even sure how to respond to this ridiculous (probably the most ridiculous you've ever made here) statement. Are you saying that their weapons are a good excuse for how they behave? Such as cutting heads off and blowing up civilians? I sure hope not. And you question my morals? LOL! Oh by the way.....our enemies in Iraq/Afghanistan use AK-47 assault rifles that are far from being "inferior" rifles next to our standard issue M16s. In fact, they are better rifles overall despite being less accurate. Also...RPGs, anti-aircraft weapons, mortars, every land mine ever invented (high tech and simple), surface to air missiles, etc.. Oh and lets not forget the wide range of IEDs. And since you clearly have no knowledge of warfare and weaponry....IEDs are Improvised Explosive Devices. Some are simple booby traps and some are high tech but all our nightmares. So...."inferior weaponry" huh? LOL! Man, where do you come up with this crap? LOL! Is there any truth in the liberal mind?

BrownShark

Banned
We may appear to be claiming sole possession (which isn't the case) because you nut jobs on the left have all but abandoned Christian values, or any other values at that, and are quick to assume that the non-Christian minority in this country, as well as non-Christians here and abroad, needs your help in protecting their "feelings."

Re-write history? That is hilarious. Do the research and you'll find that you are way off. Only in your liberal controlled school curriculums, especially in universities, are these facts left out of the teachings. That would explain why so many liberals are so out of touch with reality on the subject. As well as other subjects. So you see.....liberals are distorting the minds of thousands of Americans.

Casualties aren't expendable?!? Thousands of innocents died in Iraq? WOW Diesel.....I don't think I ever would have known that if you hadn't of told me. LOL! Man, you are a piece of work aren't you. "How do you expect the enemy to behave with such inferior weoponry in their homeland." I'm not even sure how to respond to this ridiculous (probably the most ridiculous you've ever made here) statement. Are you saying that their weapons are a good excuse for how they behave? Such as cutting heads off and blowing up civilians? I sure hope not. And you question my morals? LOL! Oh by the way.....our enemies in Iraq/Afghanistan use AK-47 assault rifles that are far from being "inferior" rifles next to our standard issue M16s. In fact, they are better rifles overall despite being less accurate. Also...RPGs, anti-aircraft weapons, mortars, every land mine ever invented (high tech and simple), surface to air missiles, etc.. Oh and lets not forget the wide range of IEDs. And since you clearly have no knowledge of warfare and weaponry....IEDs are Improvised Explosive Devices. Some are simple booby traps and some are high tech but all our nightmares. So...."inferior weaponry" huh? LOL! Man, where do you come up with this crap? LOL! Is there any truth in the liberal mind?

Arrow up,
The feelings you are having are merely the effects of radio talk show coo-aid coming to the surface.

Liberal this, liberal that, a distortion created by the swallowing of right wing rhetoric (aka cool-aid) disguised as truth.

The emailing, which was originally posted on this thread is simply a hoax.

These type of emails are generated from the RNC itself, sent out in mass mailings without verification and then passed along by the cool-aid jockeys in the country.

The concept is to create histeria with its ever pounding theme of patriotism and creating a political benefit from the dead of 9-11.

Allbeit that IRAQ had nothing to do with 911, the inference intends to make you believe it. Diesel is correct, you cant convict an entire religious group worldwide for an action of a few persons who "may or may not" be in concert with the Bush administration.

Ask yourself this question:

" why do people keep talking about Osama Bin Laden and 911 when he ISNT, HASNT or is GOING TO be indicted for 911??"

He is in fact, indicted for the first bombings of the trade center but NOT FOR 911! So why put this emphasis on it?

We alledgedly went to afghanistan to get him, "smoke him out" if I recall the rhetoric then correctly, then backed off once we killed a couple of thousand sand farmers and then diverted to IRAQ in a pre-emtive attack on another evil doer threatening the US.

The type of fear and political fear mongering contained in the RNC chain letter referred to in this thread is mere garbage intended for the reader without deep thought.

Saudi Arabia has been, is and will always be the largest funder of terrorists in the world.

Who do you believe builds, funds and maintains all the madrassas in Pakistan, Sudan & Somalia?? The very madrassas that produce ALL of todays terrorists?

Thats right, the Saudis, and dont forget it.

Our allies? Yeah whatever.

As to fighting this great war on terror in IRAQ, well thats coming to an end soon, just today the President of Iraq stated publicly that he AGREES WITH BARACK H. OBAMAS pull out timetable and SUPPORTS IT COMPLETELY.

He also stated today that ANYONE who sees US troops in IRAQ longer is "NOT IN REALITY and has NO UNDERSTANDING OF THE PROBLEMS THAT WILL CREATE FOR THE PEOPLE OF IRAQ".

This doesnt sound like an overwhelming support of BUSH or McCain by any stretch of the human imagination.

Time for reality check Big arrow, the clock is ticking on the BUSH legacy, the war, the domestic policies and all the failures of the Republican party.

You can soak yourself in self absorbing rhetoric emails that "touch" you in that special place, or stay on this board in the circle jerk with your associates who share your political views all while exchanging friendly reach arounds, but the voters will say differently come NOVEMBER.

Stay tuned.

Peace:peaceful:

Overpaid Union Thug

Arrow up,
The feelings you are having are merely the effects of radio talk show coo-aid coming to the surface.

Liberal this, liberal that, a distortion created by the swallowing of right wing rhetoric (aka cool-aid) disguised as truth.

The emailing, which was originally posted on this thread is simply a hoax.

These type of emails are generated from the RNC itself, sent out in mass mailings without verification and then passed along by the cool-aid jockeys in the country.

The concept is to create histeria with its ever pounding theme of patriotism and creating a political benefit from the dead of 9-11.

Allbeit that IRAQ had nothing to do with 911, the inference intends to make you believe it. Diesel is correct, you cant convict an entire religious group worldwide for an action of a few persons who "may or may not" be in concert with the Bush administration.

Ask yourself this question:

" why do people keep talking about Osama Bin Laden and 911 when he ISNT, HASNT or is GOING TO be indicted for 911??"

He is in fact, indicted for the first bombings of the trade center but NOT FOR 911! So why put this emphasis on it?

We alledgedly went to afghanistan to get him, "smoke him out" if I recall the rhetoric then correctly, then backed off once we killed a couple of thousand sand farmers and then diverted to IRAQ in a pre-emtive attack on another evil doer threatening the US.

The type of fear and political fear mongering contained in the RNC chain letter referred to in this thread is mere garbage intended for the reader without deep thought.

Saudi Arabia has been, is and will always be the largest funder of terrorists in the world.

Who do you believe builds, funds and maintains all the madrassas in Pakistan, Sudan & Somalia?? The very madrassas that produce ALL of todays terrorists?

Thats right, the Saudis, and dont forget it.

Our allies? Yeah whatever.

As to fighting this great war on terror in IRAQ, well thats coming to an end soon, just today the President of Iraq stated publicly that he AGREES WITH BARACK H. OBAMAS pull out timetable and SUPPORTS IT COMPLETELY.

He also stated today that ANYONE who sees US troops in IRAQ longer is "NOT IN REALITY and has NO UNDERSTANDING OF THE PROBLEMS THAT WILL CREATE FOR THE PEOPLE OF IRAQ".

This doesnt sound like an overwhelming support of BUSH or McCain by any stretch of the human imagination.

Time for reality check Big arrow, the clock is ticking on the BUSH legacy, the war, the domestic policies and all the failures of the Republican party.

You can soak yourself in self absorbing rhetoric emails that "touch" you in that special place, or stay on this board in the circle jerk with your associates who share your political views all while exchanging friendly reach arounds, but the voters will say differently come NOVEMBER.

Stay tuned.

Peace:peaceful:

LOL! And there is another liberal tactic. Or maybe it should be called a catch phrase. To dismiss anything and everything from the right as radio talk show propaganda. The problem with that is you are forgetting that more people in this country turn to republican/conservative radio for their daily news and information. That tells me that along with Fox News more people trust talk radio, which technically aren't supposed to be sources of news, then the mainstream media controlled by liberals. Now that is pathetic. If you are a news outlet and are getting pounded in the ratings by the lone major conservative outlet (Fox News) and a bunch of talk radio shows then that is clearly a reflection on the quality of information being presented. Or maybe I should say lack of quality. So yeah....it is always "liberal this, liberal that" because you guys can't be trusted. And get over your hatred of Bush. It's so old and only proves what the real motive is for the left......POWER.

diesel96

Wow...paranoid delusions.....Seek professional help BAU
Your really are in dire need for some fresh air and some group "whoosa" therapy to channel your ineptitude and condition your infallable misconceptions. Good Luck

Please.....Don't compare their rudamentary weapontry compared to the vast array of the US arsonal, satelites, and communications. What your excluding is a direct consequence and behavior of any under-manned combantant throughout history thru the use of Guerilla warfare and the spread of Terrorism.
Guerilla warfare, ("little war" in spanish) was termed for the first time in the Madrid. It plays on fears and un-mercerful behavior. This tactic was widely used against Napolean's armies, Lawrence of Arabia, used by our own patriots against the British in the Amer Rev, used by the Viet Cong, used by Reagon's funded Afghan guerilla terrorist against the Soviets, and the list goes on. But now when the tables are turned in our direction, your reaction is how dare they.
But now the trend is Military Entrepernuership (example our own PMC's Private Military Companies in Iraq). A trend the Middle East Cells and Tribes have been using for years. The ability to make money and weaken the pillars of globalization thru attacks on infrastructure and markets.
Playing on the fears of others by BAU and the far right is so transparent these days that I fear their hoping or indirectly orchestrating for another castrophic terrorist attack in the US and useing it as a ploy to remain in control or catipulte their manchurian canidate for election.

Overpaid Union Thug

Wow...paranoid delusions.....Seek professional help BAU
Your really are in dire need for some fresh air and some group "whoosa" therapy to channel your ineptitude and condition your infallable misconceptions. Good Luck

That is nothing less than a cowards way of back peddling out of a debate once they've realized they've been outwitted. I suggest you seek professional help in the form of a real education and not one set in a liberal environment.

Please.....Don't compare their rudamentary weapontry compared to the vast array of the US arsonal, satelites, and communications. What your excluding is a direct consequence and behavior of any under-manned combantant throughout history thru the use of Guerilla warfare and the spread of Terrorism.

Like I said...you know nothing of warfare so let me educate you. And this is, or so I though it would be, common sense and shouldn't require a military background to understand but I'll help you out. All the advanced weapons in the world, including the satellites you mentioned, don't mean squat if you don't have superior tactics on the ground and don't have the will to fight. It also helps greatly to have full support of your government and civilians. In fact, when fighting terrorists it's actually more important to have that support than to have all that technology. And again.....weaponry, or lack of weaponry doesn't excuse purposely blowing up civilians and cutting people's heads off. Even liberals should agree with that. Don't liberals have a conscience?

Guerilla warfare, ("little war" in spanish) was termed for the first time in the Madrid. It plays on fears and un-mercerful behavior. This tactic was widely used against Napolean's armies, Lawrence of Arabia, used by our own patriots against the British in the Amer Rev, used by the Viet Cong, used by Reagon's funded Afghan guerilla terrorist against the Soviets, and the list goes on.

Thanks....????....And? ????

But now the trend is Military Entrepernuership (example our own PMC's Private Military Companies in Iraq). A trend the Middle East Cells and Tribes have been using for years. The ability to make money and weaken the pillars of globalization thru attacks on infrastructure and markets.
Playing on the fears of others by BAU and the far right is so transparent these days that I fear their hoping or indirectly orchestrating for another castrophic terrorist attack in the US and useing it as a ploy to remain in control or catipulte their manchurian canidate for election.

How does any of that relate to anything? Can't you liberals have any discussions without bird walking off into one of your little rants? Is staying in topic too difficult? LOL! Amazing.