Warning Letter For a missed nda saver

Indecisi0n

I haven't been on this route in over 10 years. Was asked to run it because because of all the call ins. It also had a split on it, from the next town over that I have never delivered too. The nda saver only had the guys name show up in the DIAD the Business name was under his on the package. Well I never knew it was a Business and didn't get close too delivering it till after 5:00. I get back to the building and was told I will get a warning letter for this. Geez !!!!!!!!
If you are on a bid route and came off it to cover this in order to help management then you just learned a valuable lesson. Don't ever come off your route.

DOK

There's plenty of routes I've done where residential addresses end up having a commit time on them, because management would rather put a whole street in as a "commercial" instead of just the specific address.

Same goes for the opposite. Plenty of commercial addresses that never have a commit time despite getting a saver or 2 day AM.

They are just too lazy to fix :censored2:.

Huh? All the commit packages show commit times in the Diad. It's up to the driver to scroll through edd in their Diad and designate the stop a residential address, this is done daily, here atleast.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Huh? All the commit packages show commit times in the Diad. It's up to the driver to scroll through edd in their Diad and designate the stop a residential address, this is done daily, here atleast.

He did this, did not see a business name in EDD for that stop, was not familiar with the address and changed it to residential.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
2 weeks ago, I had a NDA saver for a business that didn't show up on the diad as a 1500 commit.
So it's possible it can be missed.

Indecisi0n

It only had a name in the board which happens often. Managements come back will be "you should have looked at the address". So from now on you take a Half hour every day going through your entire truck looking at every label.

upsman68

2 weeks ago, I had a NDA saver for a business that didn't show up on the diad as a 1500 commit.
So it's possible it can be missed.

The same thing happened to me too. Also I had a late 2da air am and didn't show up as a commit and it was a business. I delivered it late.

hyena

I haven't been on this route in over 10 years. Was asked to run it because because of all the call ins. It also had a split on it, from the next town over that I have never delivered too. The nda saver only had the guys name show up in the DIAD the Business name was under his on the package. Well I never knew it was a Business and didn't get close too delivering it till after 5:00. I get back to the building and was told I will get a warning letter for this. Geez !!!!!!!!
Was you given a verbal warning first?