Warning Letter For a missed nda saver

They td us we can driver release churches.

I would have to get that in writing. From what I was told, when you DR an address, the system automatically bills the shipper for a residential address delivery, not commercial.
I've told employees at churches on my route that if they can't be there to sign for the deliveries, then they need to have them shipped to an alternate address or ask the shipper to use the "shipper release" option.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I would have to get that in writing. From what I was told, when you DR an address, the system automatically bills the shipper for a residential address delivery, not commercial.
I've told employees at churches on my route that if they can't be there to sign for the deliveries, then they need to have them shipped to an alternate address or ask the shipper to use the "shipper release" option.

Our DIAD training listed churches among the accepted DR locations.

Its probably away for them to save money. You won't have to break route to make a commit time.

oldngray

nowhere special
DR a church in the country might be OK in some situations but it's a very bad idea for many churches in the city. You might as well toss in a dumpster and start the claim process to save time because someone would be sure to steal it. Some things going to churches can be expensive also. Not always cheap literature.

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
Not where I'm from. Verbal warning

How about showing me the article and section number. It is possible that it is a supplement issue, but in most supplements, the only thing they have to give a verbal on first, is attendance.

Central Region Supplement

ARTICLE 17-DISCHARGE OR SUSPENSIONS

The Employer shall not discharge nor suspend any employee without

just cause. No employee shall be suspended or discharged without

first being given (1) warning letter of a complaint and also be given a

local level hearing except for the following offenses......

Grey

I missed a saver that was going to the apartment office but it didn't say office or leasing in my DIAD so I res/com'd it. Didn't get to the apartments until after 7. Clerk told me drivers in that situation can sheet as 'need apt #'.

Better safe than sorry.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I missed a saver that was going to the apartment office but it didn't say office or leasing in my DIAD so I res/com'd it. Didn't get to the apartments until after 7. Clerk told me drivers in that situation can sheet as 'need apt #'.

Better safe than sorry.

Lying is being better safe than sorry? If the envelope was clearly labeled "office" then you needed to deliver it before the commit time.

StopTheAct

If you knew the area i see you getting a lil heat.. but you dont know area, and they know that.... say sorry, dont sign anything and keep doing a good job.. it happend to me a few years back.. in a new area to me. i never have a service issue and get :censored2: done... i called my manager and told him what happened,, it had to be sheeted as x. Other.. i was told its my fault, but i know it wasn't. .. but management has to tell you... never happened again...