warning letter for misdelivery

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
JonFrum is right. Someone IS stealing his identity. I would guess it is a registered poster.

Can the administrator check the IP of Jon Frum and perhaps ban that poster? What he is doing is really deceptive and just mean.
I checked the ip, it's never been used here before.

Since this has happened before I know that JonFrum is aware that one of the reasons that people register on forums is to prevent this from happening.

Human nature being what it is I seriously doubt that he'll ever register just to secure a name here, especially with all the pressure certain members have put upon him to do so. If I was in his shoes and had been the target of imposters and all of the badgering and complaining about him being unregistered I wouldn't want to do it either, just to spite those people that had pressured me.

Being JonFrum the unregistered poster has become his trademark... errr... well... I guess trademark isn't really appropriate :funny:

BTW, if anyone registers a name that is similar to an existing member's name, for the purpose of posing as the original member, that account will be banned. Contact a mod or report the post and we'll take care of it.

Also, for all of you wise guys out there: if JonFrum ever does decide to register I will check the registration ip against the ip's he used for his unregistered posts to make sure it's really him.

Captain America

SuperDAD to the rescue
Wasn't he falsifying records and forging signatures? Didn't you take up a collection for him, before he even missed a paycheck, yet haven't acted on fellow drivers out of work through no fault of their own?

Thank goodness you are not my steward, or would that be stewart?

HUH? This information comes from where? You know me how? This is not close to what happened or what I believe happened.:puppet: