Warning letter process

tiredofbrown123

just hope i have the time. do two more warning letters cause me to get fired even if they are from different things? like if im late with a saver next time. .. is that the same as air? maybe thats a dumb question. idk

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

just hope i have the time. do two more warning letters cause me to get fired even if they are from different things? like if im late with a saver next time. .. is that the same as air? maybe thats a dumb question. idk

Yes, saver is the same as NDA----it just has a different commit time.

The warning letter should be thrown out as you were not at the meeting nor were you ever given the opportunity to explain what happened.

tiredofbrown123

i have one more question. hypothetically speaking if im not late with air or savers but i dont get done for the day when im in the blind and they had to keep sending me help for a while. can they fire me or no ?

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
No question is a dumb question. And the answer is no, you won't be fired. There is a progression of discipline that they have to follow, and you would have to have hearings on said infractions before it got to that point, relax your gonna be fine.