Warning letter process

S

selfcancelsignal

i am gonna do everything i can. my plan is to run straight air and then straight businesses until im comfortable. i need more expierience. im not sure if thats a good plan or not but they wont train me on any routes.
Hope you're not on ORION yet, 'cause this way of doing the job will soon be a thing of the past as far as I can tell.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
downloadfile-14.jpeg

platinum9898

Ok so I missed the boat on grieving, no big deal. I think next time a warning letter like this comes up, I'll rts. If nothing else it's a laugh.

So my next question, how do you avoid your shift inhibit?? I'm so fast my shift inhibit engages when I first put it into drive

Its not about fast its about making sure your foot is on the brake before shifting.

box_beeyotch

If I were you I'd make friends with the driver on said route, but him lunch or something on the weekend and see if he will show you delivery points and areas of the route. I did this with two of the routes I know and it helped me a lot, granted all my routes are city and not rural.

box_beeyotch

I don't have much of a social life but even I wouldn't agree to do that.

I'll be honest. I think the only reason they did is because their guys that literally like to go home 2-3 days per week and me learning would allow that to happen every week. I actually rely on both for the majority of my work.

tiredofbrown123

thanks but unfortuanately i wont know here shortly when the vacations start coming in what route ill be on. i know that everyone's been in the blind but i honestly dont think its right. i also dont think its all that safe. you have to be in a huge hurry al day long. and to be honest a lot of the time that was lost when i was late with air was trying to find the right dock to be at. there were like 20 diferent docks at just one place.

box_beeyotch

thanks but unfortuanately i wont know here shortly when the vacations start coming in what route ill be on. i know that everyone's been in the blind but i honestly dont think its right. i also dont think its all that safe. you have to be in a huge hurry al day long. and to be honest a lot of the time that was lost when i was late with air was trying to find the right dock to be at. there were like 20 diferent docks at just one place.

My best advice to you is calm down and stop being so panic stricken. I know its stressful and it's a lot all at once, but the more calm you are, the easier the day becomes. Dont stress about it, it will come off when it comes off. Being as worrysome as you seem is a good way to injure yourself and/or get an accident. It gets easier brother, really it does.

OPTION3

I guess we do have one thing in common as I think that you are a joke.
We have nothing in common....I find your inconsistencies comical though. You subvert the union at every turn(then run to it when"mother" UPS fails you), look down upon coworkers for the job they do ( a job that you yourself do), and advise people to do some shady things simply because you get away with them in your little nirvana of a center.....you are good for a laugh though

QKRSTKR

Settling a lawsuit out of court does not necessarily mean that the suit did not have merit. It just means that it was more cost effective to settle rather than fight it in court.

I thought we had 10 calendar days to grieve a warning letter.
The company has 10 days to issue a warning letter. We have only 5 days to grieve something.

It may be different elsewhere but here you can't grieve a warning letter. You can file a letter of protest using a grievance form and it to becomes part of your file with said warning letter. If something else along the same line happens and the company where to take u to a panel hearing and pull out the warning letter against you, the union has your protest letter protesting the discipline.