warning letter/response from union?

Omega man

I am not very well liked in my center.:wink2:

It's never too late to learn. Part of a steward's job is to educate so we are all on the same page. Talking to stewards once in a while makes this easier to accomplish. I'm sure that if you welcome advice once in a while you could reap the benefits of their knowledge. If you feel that you are not liked it is probably not about who you are but more about what you sometimes do.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
It's never too late to learn. Part of a steward's job is to educate so we are all on the same page. Talking to stewards once in a while makes this easier to accomplish. I'm sure that if you welcome advice once in a while you could reap the benefits of their knowledge. If you feel that you are not liked it is probably not about who you are but more about what you sometimes do.
I disagree with the last part. UPS is very political. Lots of prejudice especially by management and within mgmt, just my opinion. I think talk is cheap, but at UPS , it's gold

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...you get the idea...ha ha ha ha ha...this could go on for a while...ha ha ha ha...OK, I'm done.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
It went like this. Day 1, I was 3 minutes late a long with 3-4 other employees. Full time sup sees this and tells us all to hold on for a minute. He goes and gets the steward and tells us that this was our official warning (I believe he used that word). Then a few weeks later, I was 7 minutes late and he sees me and goes and gets the steward again. He tells me I'll be getting a Warning Letter. I should note he said that it was something I couldn't grieve, which I didn't think sounded correct, but I wasn't planning on grieving it anyways, because I was late and those were the facts.

Anyways, I get the letter in the mail a week later and then another week later I get the above letter from the Teamsters.

You should not be late without a good excuse ever. That being said giving a warning letter on the second offense 3 minutes then 7 minutes should be file under Chicken sh**. I am leaving for work now do not want to be caught in traffic. LOL