Warning Letters

Integrity

Binge Poster
I have heard of warning letters but I have never seen one. I understand it is a form letter of some sort. I'd like to see one. Does anyone have one they can show, leaving names off? I am only interested in the form letter if that is what it is.

Thank You,

I

D

Dis-organized Labor

I have heard of warning letters but I have never seen one. I understand it is a form letter of some sort. I'd like to see one. Does anyone have one they can show, leaving names off? I am only interested in the form letter if that is what it is.

Thank You,

I
Warning Letters are what guys like you collect.
The reason that you haven't seen any is because you're not at work.
If you were; I'm sure you would be very familiar with this process.
Best regards;
DOL

Sorry Integrity.. I confused you with UNIONMAN for some reason...Multiple Screen names????

Last edited by a moderator:

Integrity

Binge Poster
Dear Dis-organized Labor,

Warning Letters are what guys like you collect.

Guys like me? I do not collect warning letters.

The reason that you haven't seen any is because you're not at work.

This is not true.

If you were; I'm sure you would be very familiar with this process.
Best regards;
DOL

I am very familiar with the process, however I have never seen an actual warning letter, I have seen a "letter of concern". Is this the same form that is used?

Sincerely,

I

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture

Guys like me? I do not collect warning letters.

This is not true.

I am very familiar with the process, however I have never seen an actual warning letter, I have seen a "letter of concern". Is this the same form that is used?

Sincerely,

I

Then ask a co-worker.
I think somebody pegged you early on as a lawyer.
Lose the cloak and dagger and you just may get what you want.
Otherwise pound salt.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture

Thank You,

I

Anybody who "really" works at UPS can obtain a warning letter from a co-worker.
They are given out like candy.
You are finally exposed.
Go away TROLL!!!

D

Dis-organized Labor

Thank You,

I

Integrity.. Have you never seen a Warning Letter because you are an exceptional Employee? Do others around you receive them? If so, why and do you advise them of their mistakes?

Just curious??:peaceful:

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Integrity.. Have you never seen a Warning Letter because you are an exceptional Employee? Do others around you receive them? If so, why and do you advise them of their mistakes?

Because he is a fraud.:tt2:
I always suspected it, despite the fact that I wanted to believe, but he finally showed his tell.
I got you, Integrity.

Integrity

Binge Poster

I know someone in a very personal way who is an exceptional employee, at least this person's work record shows this. That is all I can say about my connection to UPS.

This person could not provide me one. I would give my opinion on any issue but I would say in the end the only things that matter are what is the truth and what truth is the individual willing to confront.

Sincerely,

I

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture

I know someone in a very personal way who is an exceptional employee, at least this person's work record shows this. That is all I can say about my connection to UPS.

This person could not provide me one. I would give my opinion on any issue but I would say in the end the only things that matter are what is the truth and what truth is the individual willing to confront.

Sincerely,

I

What???
*************!!!
What do you want from us????
Get on with it!!!!
Enough already, what do you, or your "partner" want from us??

D

Dis-organized Labor

Sincerely,

I
In a personal way????
Is this a Spouse?
You are losing Creditability by the second with me.
What's you connection to UPS???
'Fess up now!!!