Warning letters

L

Lizzzow

How many warning letters can you get before suspension or termination in a 9 month period or whatever it is?

L

Lizzzow

Well I've skimmed through the master and the central sup and don't see anything in there about the number of letters. I did read that a letter has to be issued within 10 days of said complaint. Frustrating week last week. Forgot an air in my truck at the end of the day and a pkg stolen from an unsecured apartment building that we have been driver releasing for the past 15+ years. Both totally preventable on my side I guess. I'm not casting blame on anyone else. Guess ill chalk that week up to a week of relearning. Spending 10 min at the end of day when I get back to center and double checking ALL packages for next day air. Also will be not DRing any apartments that are unsecured from now on even if we have been for many many years. *sigh*

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I got 1 for missing an air, yes I need to take more time. I know how it happened, but Im taking the blame as I should have noticed the guy threw it on in as I was tidying up the shelves, and didnt notice it was an air, and he didnt tell me. My bad.

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
I got 1 for missing an air, yes I need to take more time. I know how it happened, but Im taking the blame as I should have noticed the guy threw it on in as I was tidying up the shelves, and didnt notice it was an air, and he didnt tell me. My bad.

Air gets SPA'd to the 1000, not wherever he felt like throwing it. I'd say that was his bad, not yours.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
It depends on how determined they are to get rid of you....I have gotten 3 letters in a year once...2 for the same thing. Never been suspended. I've seen others get a three day vacation for their 2nd same offense.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Air gets SPA'd to the 1000, not wherever he felt like throwing it. I'd say that was his bad, not yours.

The warning for the air was on the pickup side----he didn't unload all of his air when he got back to the center.

If anyone needs anymore I have a small stack of them buried in a box somewhere in the basement.

Irrelevant.