WARNING!!! Picture Poster's Beware!

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
I've just been notified, informed, told, and convinced, that posting funny pictures of anything with a UPS logo, in any type of situation, is not healthy to my UPS carreer. That includes here and my own personal blog. As wrong as this may sound, I have no choice but to consider my future at UPS. It was fun while it lasted. Be Careful!:surprised:

evilleace

I wont post them but I would love to see them I will pm you my email address. If you would not mind sending them to me.

705red

Browncafe Steward
Maybe I can email the surplus of my DIAD pics to someone with more, um, cojones, than I.:wink2:
Send them to me! Were you pm'ed by a corporate site watcher? I think these should be the first people laid off!

Steve i have never seen anything inappropriate with any of your pictures! In fact they show someone that truly loves their job and customers! Maybe a share holder got upset!

DS

Fenderbender
Steve,this does not surprise me.Q did they ask you to remove them?
If so let us know,we dont want to see you put your job in jeopardy.
Very recently another poster was "reminded" that upsers.com was not to be quoted ,it kinda makes you wonder.Is thier a corporate position to just sit and read the browncafe boards? If so PROMOTE ME!!!!

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
Hey Steve

You brought a fun side of UPS through your pictures. I applaud you for your picture taking ability and your one of a kind humor. If you were threatened then you are doing the right thing by stopping.

This also shows why sometimes hiding behind a screenname is a plus. :wink2:

And to the corporate watchers out there, Thank you for protecting our great logo

{graphic removed by Cheryl, sorry heff :)}

We wouldn't want our company to get a bad reputation, now would we?:surprised:

DS

Fenderbender
HEFF its not so much hiding behind a screen name,its more about being able to come in here and blow off steam,talk about work,and get advice.
You are forgetting that Cheryl did not start this site to put ups down.
Your use of thier copyrited logo is actually illegal,and if push comes to shove,it wont be you that gets the email.

tiegirl

tiegirl
You know the picture of the cute UPS girl in the short shorts. She was on an invitation to a Halloween party of a guy I used to work with. Yep, worked with, he was fired over that one. I think if you look like that you can wear anything you want to wear even if it is a modified UPS uniform. But apparently HR did like the modified uniform.

I've just been notified, informed, told, and convinced, that posting funny pictures of anything with a UPS logo, in any type of situation, is not healthy to my UPS carreer. That includes here and my own personal blog. As wrong as this may sound, I have no choice but to consider my future at UPS. It was fun while it lasted. Be Careful!:surprised:

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Send them to me! Were you pm'ed by a corporate site watcher? I think these should be the first people laid off!

Steve i have never seen anything inappropriate with any of your pictures! In fact they show someone that truly loves their job and customers! Maybe a share holder got upset!

LOL shareholder. I've been given a vacation, let's just leave it at that. Wish I had you down here, 705!

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Hey Steve

You brought a fun side of UPS through your pictures. I applaud you for your picture taking ability and your one of a kind humor. If you were threatened then you are doing the right thing by stopping.

This also shows why sometimes hiding behind a screenname is a plus. :wink2:

And to the corporate watchers out there, Thank you for protecting our great logo

{graphic removed by Cheryl, sorry heff :)}

We wouldn't want our company to get a bad reputation, now would we?:surprised:

Hate to say this, but even still, I ain't a hider. Love that people know there's a real flesh and blood guy here.

I just wonder whats next? Will we get pm'ed by corporate to stop bashing hoffa?

Now that is honestly funny.:surprised:

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
HEFF its not so much hiding behind a screen name,its more about being able to come in here and blow off steam,talk about work,and get advice.
You are forgetting that Cheryl did not start this site to put ups down.
Your use of thier copyrited logo is actually illegal,and if push comes to shove,it wont be you that gets the email.

You know the picture of the cute UPS girl in the short shorts. She was on an invitation to a Halloween party of a guy I used to work with. Yep, worked with, he was fired over that one. I think if you look like that you can wear anything you want to wear even if it is a modified UPS uniform. But apparently HR did like the modified uniform.

It makes sense.
If someone was fired for the invitation, than Steve was right to stop.
That invitation is all over the web nowadays.

Last thing anyone would want to happen is see Cheryl strong-armed into closing the site for legal reasons. I think everything has been done fairly and the site polices itself. Thanks for the info DS.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
I told Cheryl what happened, and she's quite upset. Can everyone that reads this please PM her and let her know they love the site and it wasn't her fault? I brainstormed and came up with some ideas I thought were funny, but that UPS found no humor in. I got penalized for breaking their rules and it's all on me. I explained to my children, what suspended means. Mom is a lil bit stressed, but she'll be okay. We'll be fine.

I honestly didn't think there would be a problem, but goes to show you what I know. Please, let Cheryl know what a great site she has. Thanks!

MonavieLeaker

Bringin Teh_Lulz
I told Cheryl what happened, and she's quite upset. Can everyone that reads this please PM her and let her know they love the site and it wasn't her fault? I brainstormed and came up with some ideas I thought were funny, but that UPS found no humor in. I got penalized for breaking their rules and it's all on me. I explained to my children, what suspended means. Mom is a lil bit stressed, but she'll be okay. We'll be fine.

I honestly didn't think there would be a problem, but goes to show you what I know. Please, let Cheryl know what a great site she has. Thanks!

Done :happy2: