WARNING!!! Picture Poster's Beware!

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Steve more bad news buddy! I just got a pm from bugle boy! They would like you to stop wearing their jeans in your pictures!

At this rate we will only have nude pictures to post! What is this world coming to?

He's threatened thong pictures already...don't encourage him!

tiegirl

tiegirl
clarification please WARNING!!! Picture Poster's Beware!

Hello Stevetheupsguy. I am not union so I do not understand how y'all talk sometimes. What does getting a vacation mean? I really want to know. I like vacations and I have a lot of places I would like to visit that I have not already seen. So, exactly how do I get a vacation and still have a job to come back to. Oh, and do you get paid on these vacations? That would be real good.

LOL shareholder. I've been given a vacation, let's just leave it at that. Wish I had you down here, 705!

over9five

Staff member
Never would have thought O95 was the snitch but a picture is worth a thousand words as they say! :wink2:

And his signature is rather prescient!

STUGSnitch.gif

Oops, bagged. Sorry guys!

Actually, I made that signature after reading Steves story.
Good advice for all, tho.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Re: clarification please WARNING!!! Picture Poster's Beware!

Hello Stevetheupsguy. I am not union so I do not understand how y'all talk sometimes. What does getting a vacation mean? I really want to know. I like vacations and I have a lot of places I would like to visit that I have not already seen. So, exactly how do I get a vacation and still have a job to come back to. Oh, and do you get paid on these vacations? That would be real good.
OK...now we know who you are...Victoria Jackson.
But you are not a Bimbo! :funny:

Hopefully, this was tongue-in-cheek.

8up

sorry to see all this comin' down on you & yours. i guess i missed what started it all off. sounds as tho you know "when to hold 'em and when to fold 'em" and thats a good quality. it is also good to see the support you've gotten from everyone.
life is to short to go around with a bad attitude, especially when there is someone else out there that will take care of that chore.

wornoutupser

Steve,

I am sorry that UP whatever has taken this stance. I would threaten a greivance for back pay immediately as I agree with Red. What contract issue was violated? Which local are you in?

I have also been strongly questioned about posting on BC. I told "them" that if I was it was my first amendment right to do so, but I was writing and not posting photos.

I should post photos as I have in my possesion a letter from LP that allows me to take pictures on property due to an incident a long time ago. That would be a interesting case. The title would be "Osha Goes Wild" if some of those shots hit the web.

NEVER trust UP whatever. They are not your friend, they are not your buddy. If you expose them, you end up like me....and you seem to be a great guy. Please continue to post in your usaul style! Enjoy the time off with the kids!

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Re: clarification please WARNING!!! Picture Poster's Beware!

There's a difference between "taking a vacation", and,
being "given a vacation". Mine is the Latter.

Thanks for all of the sentiment, my fellow BC'ers.
I obviously don't like the way this all came down, but it's cool.
I'll still be me, long after the party poopers are gone.
No elevator to the basement for me, thanks,
but I think I'll stay up here with the sunny skies and the birds chirping.
It'll take a lot more, and I mean, a lot, more, than this,
to bring me down. Again, thanks for the encouragement.

On another note, I think the UK-Guy will keep you entertained
with DIAD pics for awhile.:slap:
(Not that I condone taking pictures with anything that UPS
considers to be their property, legally or otherwise), anymore.:wink2:

Paid-over-in-Maine

15 more years of this!
Steve, Sorry to hear what has happened. It's true the company we work for is a machine. We are just cogs that make it turn. Once in a while, those cogs break, they are replaced. Sometimes, they replace parts before they become a liability. I think that they were trying to replace a part that didn't meet their approval. Their employees were being real people, having fun, relieving the stress that this job creates while keeping the machine going. I have realized in the short time that I've been away from my truck, that things will be different for me when I get back. I will be watching out for myself a little better. Ya, I will try to have a little fun but I will CMA on everything I do. As far as the other things I participate in at work I will certainly think long and hard whether I continue. Keep your chin up, and thanks for the thread, I enjoyed contributing the ones that I did...even though no one was hurt, my SPORH wasn't compromised, and my customer's thought it was a great idea.
POIM

ih8tbrn

Banned
To the corporate nitwit that monitors this site:

*********************** Better yet, why don't you actually do something productive in the company. If you've got nothing better to do than monitor this site and pick on one of your best employees then your salary could definitely be put to better use somewhere else in the company. Just remember that Karma is a bitch and she will visit you one day.

Last edited by a moderator:

over9five

Staff member
I think that instead of monitoring this site, that person should go out and get us some sales leads. It would be a greater endeavor than persecuting UPSs best known employee.

backinbrown

respect my authority
To the corporate nitwit that monitors this site:

*********************** Better yet, why don't you actually do something productive in the company. If you've got nothing better to do than monitor this site and pick on one of your best employees then your salary could definitely be put to better use somewhere else in the company. Just remember that Karma is a bitch and she will visit you one day.

Hey i bet the corporate person who has to monitor this site even got a few chuckles out of B/C sometime during the reading of posts.

imagine that job and it is a job someone hired him or her to do it, so the person has to do the job, but i can picture them laughing or calling someone over to look at a photo and laugh about it, how could you not laugh at some of these photos.

trickpony1

If I was STUG:

-I would politely resign from the safety committee. Let them find someone else to pimp.
-I would not do these people any favors.
-I would not get on my truck early to sort and caress the load.
-I would do a complete pre-trip/post-trip.
-I would run the loop EXACTLY as shown on the board.
-I would take my complete meal/breaks at the prescribed time.
-I darned sure wouldn't sign for my customers or set up meets for the customers.
-I would not socialize with these people.

The company does not hire angry, hateful and bitter people so they must become that way sometime after hiring. Some sooner than later.

As another poster mentioned, this thread and these pictures have been on here for some time. It wasn't until you got pictures of your supe with the bulkhead door open that something was said. Retaliation? Draw your own conclusions.

It seems like the company thrills in breaking a good man.

Unfortunately, you will remember this event the rest of your career. Learn from it.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
If I was STUG:

-I would politely resign from the safety committee. Let them find someone else to pimp.
-I will if we don't start doing something more productive than what we do now.
-I would not do these people any favors.
-Since favors work both ways, I don't really have a problem with them.
-I would not get on my truck early to sort and caress the load. I Don't
-I would do a complete pre-trip/post-trip. Do and will continue.
-I would run the loop EXACTLY as shown on the board.
-Have run it 100% in order before and probably will start again.
-I would take my complete meal/breaks at the prescribed time. 14:30-15:30 religiously
-I darned sure wouldn't sign for my customers or set up meets for the customers. Never have
-I would not socialize with these people.
-I have to stop you at this point. It's me, STUG, I just can't help myself, LOL!

The company does not hire angry, hateful and bitter people so they must become that way sometime after hiring. Some sooner than later.

As another poster mentioned, this thread and these pictures have been on here for some time. It wasn't until you got pictures of your supe with the [-]bulkhead door open[/-] (no seat belt) that something was said. Retaliation? Draw your own conclusions.

It seems like the company thrills in breaking a good man.

Unfortunately, you will remember this event the rest of your career. Learn from it.

Thanks, I honestly appreciate all of this back up. I believe that only an inflexible man can be broken.
That being said, I'll be okay. If the talk, warn, suspend, fire or just kick my butt out of the door,
with no remedy, I'll survive. I love working at UPS. I believe I'm one of those guys
that was born to be in this position, though, this isn't the end all. I'm flexible enough to
fit anywhere and do anything, and not be broken. Forgot to say this. Taking pictures
is not against the rules, so don't change your avatars and stuff because you're afraid.

480079440_5b0df17847.jpg

jennie

I so love my job too, but this just freaks me out, I think Browncafe won't be the same without Stevetheupsguy! This makes me feel all paranoid?? I think everyone here is so positive about the job, and the pics were all great! So why???

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
I so love my job too, but this just freaks me out,
I think Browncafe won't be the same without Stevetheupsguy!
This makes me feel all paranoid?? I think everyone here is so
positive about the job, and the pics were all great!
So why???

I'm not going anywhere, that I know of,
and what do you mean, were?:dissapointed: