WARNING!!!!!! Severe whining alert!!!!

brownboxman

I am tired of lame PCM's don't give you real info, and repeat tired sayings,
I am tired of poorly planned dispatches.
I am tired of the hypocrisy of sending drivers out with crappy loads and then demand perfection.
I am tired of driving with morons on the streets trying not to be hit by lousy drivers.
I am tired of customers complaining of the condition of a pkg after many uses and blaming me.
I am tired of " He won't bite".
I am tired of " Is it raining?"
I am tired of "You're late"
I am tired of "You're early!"
I am tired of dust so thick it coats all the pkgs.
I am tired of the heat in the pkg car in summer
I am tired of the cold in the pkg car in winter.
I am tired of slipping on ice.
I am tired of lifting pkgs.
I respect all drivers.
I respect even more drivers who stick past their earliest retirement date.
I am retiring in June next year God willing, 25 years is enough for me. The time has come for me where I no longer enjoy any of this. Thanks for letting me vent!

Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...
I am tired of the hypocrisy of sending drivers out with crappy loads and then demand perfection.
I am tired of driving with morons on the streets trying not to be hit by lousy drivers.
I am tired of customers complaining of the condition of a pkg after many uses and blaming me.
I respect all drivers.
I am retiring in June next year God willing, 25 years is enough for me. The time has come for me where I no longer enjoy any of this. Thanks for letting me vent!

You stayed in PC too long...Even with telematics now in feeders, it is far, far better back here...

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Don't retire.
Just join the ranks of the 22.3 crowd.
Sure there is a pay cut and reduced hours , but at the end of the day you can just walk away .
By taking some younger 22.3's job away , you will be forcing them away from a nice cushy job back into the real world.

I respect all drivers.
Did you ever try taking some vitamins or something? It might wake you up from being tired. How about a good antidepressant ??

CRASH501

I am tired of blowing my nose after work and black stuff coming out.
well after brown nosing in the morning if you blow your nose early , the crap wont turn black! lol j/k I have severe allergy problems and the dust on these boxes compounds it and adds insult to injury! there's days after blowing my nose I feel as if I was working demolition again with all the gunk that accumulates

brownboxman

We are peer 80, I will be 55 with 25 yrs of service. Long enough with UPS. No debt, wife with good job. Several folks offering to hire me at totally different jobs, part time. That just sounds good to me.

brownboxman

Don't retire.
Just join the ranks of the 22.3 crowd.
Sure there is a pay cut and reduced hours , but at the end of the day you can just walk away .
By taking some younger 22.3's job away , you will be forcing them away from a nice cushy job back into the real world.
Well not sure I can here, and I dont want night work.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer

I respect all drivers.

Son,you need to grow a pair and man up

Baby crying - YouTube

L

Loufan

well after brown nosing in the morning if you blow your nose early , the crap wont turn black! lol j/k I have severe allergy problems and the dust on these boxes compounds it and adds insult to injury! there's days after blowing my nose I feel as if I was working demolition again with all the gunk that accumulates

i hear ya buddy if i miss a Zyrtec before i go into work it's almost guaranteed I'll get a sinus infection.