Was 1 of 3 who got interviewed ,now what, she didnt say she was gonna call

kimo24b

so what do i do? are they gonna call me? we took a tour with like 13 people. at the end she called us 1 by 1,,but she told me' to go upstairs and wait cause she wanted to interview me, how come she didnt hire me on the spot then..or even say ok i will call you. just said"thank you" and i left..confused lol HELLLP did i get the job? cause i had all the experience interview went great,,, Help!

klein

Für Meno :)
What else do you expect ? Welcome to modern day slavery ! You'll never get answers, not at UPS as I know it, anyways.

NeedArealJob

Who knows. I figure its random. I showed up late with my tour of ppl. Still ended up with the job. They didn't even call the guy who had worked for UPS before the past. So who can say. Good luck.

robot

Has A Large Member
I showed up drunk at my interview and I kept calling the woman who interviewed me "dude" and I still got the job.

Dude.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
pend·ing (p
ebreve.gif
n
prime.gif
d
ibreve.gif
ng)adj.1. Not yet decided or settled; awaiting conclusion or confirmation.
2. Impending; imminent.

prep.1. While in the process of; during.
2. While awaiting; until.

Cementups

Box Monkey
If she doesn't call u back in 2 weeks call them up and ask. That will show u care about the job.

2 weeks?!?!??! He/she wants a job today. 2 weeks goes by and you're still without a job. At the most wait a week and give them a holler and let them know you are still interested in the job

satellitedriver

What else do you expect ? Welcome to modern day slavery ! You'll never get answers, not at UPS as I know it, anyways.
You'll never get answers, not at UPS as I knew it, anyways.
Glad I could fix that for ya.
Welcome to modern day slavery !
Modern day Slavery?
$80 to $90k a year, with a $30k benefit package!!!!!
Oh, Lordy, Lordy hows we po folk gonna break dees chains.
Swing low sweet chariot.

PAUL ROBESON SWING LOW SWEET CHARIOT - YouTube

klein

Glad I could fix that for ya.

Modern day Slavery?
$80 to $90k a year, with a $30k benefit package!!!!!
Oh, Lordy, Lordy hows we po folk gonna break dees chains.
Swing low sweet chariot.

Doesn't almost everyone earn that these days ? : (and we're only at the 8th spot) :(

Canada’s Best Places to Live 2012

#9 Red Deer (66.8 pts.)
We’re not saying everyone in Red Deer has money to burn but the fact is salaries there average $105,667 a year, discretionary income is way above average and the city’s jobless rate is enviable (4.5%). The air is relatively clean and it doesn’t rain all that much. Located between Calgary and Edmonton, the city is quickly becoming a centre for mining, oil and gas extraction.

#8 Edmonton (67.4 pts.)
Edmontonians can relish the fact that they have topped their rival city of Calgary in MoneySense’s Best Places to Live 2012 rankings. The underdog city punches above its weight in discretionary income—the average resident has nearly 30% paycheque left over after paying for basic expenses like food—and taxes in Alberta are among the lowest in the country. Luckily, the city has the doctors and amenities to keep up with population growth which is running high at 11.2%.

Earion

After my one on one, which was a week later after the "cattle call", she sad the same thing to me. She called me maybe two days later and said they wanted to move forward with hiring me. I was then directed to return to the website where I entered my application and complete a few more steps (can't quite remember, but one may have been a background authorization). It took another week or so until I heard back from that. Maddening wait, no question. They seem to have a fairly rigid process that you just have to suffer through.

klein

I don't think any company has a $30K bennie package here, since healthcare is already paid for. Perhaps some that will match the 401 K (RRSP called here) 1:1 and up to that sum.

klein

I don't think any company has a $30K bennie package here, since healthcare is already paid for. Perhaps some that will match the 401 K (RRSP called here) 1:1 and up to that sum.

Besides, your link is totally garbage, offset by lower house prices ? Who are they kidding ? Can't get a decent used home for under $300.000 these days !