Cementups

Box Monkey
I would say to follow your own advice and "
just follow the methods and work safe and UPS cant mess with you."
Make book and then continue to go about the ways you always have and hold them
responsible. Good luck.

Dragon

Package Center Manager

While working as a part-time package handler, I was one of those guys that wrote a lot of grievances, called corporate for any types of harassment and would hold the company to contractual standards. Many times the company has gone out there way to try to provoke me into firing myself. I've had management come to me and say that I was a cancer to the company, and that my influence on my co-workers will get them fired. Like I tell a lot of the guys, just follow the methods and work safe and UPS cant mess with you. I have a feeling that when I began driving, word was passed on that I wasn't the type that would allow the company to have its way with me....which is why Im being compiled with work as a trainee.

All of a sudden you are not as smart as you thought you were...hope you didn't throw away all your inside clothes.

While working as a part-time package handler, I was one of those guys that wrote a lot of grievances, called corporate for any types of harassment and would hold the company to contractual standards. Many times the company has gone out there way to try to provoke me into firing myself. I've had management come to me and say that I was a cancer to the company, and that my influence on my co-workers will get them fired. Like I tell a lot of the guys, just follow the methods and work safe and UPS cant mess with you. I have a feeling that when I began driving, word was passed on that I wasn't the type that would allow the company to have its way with me....which is why Im being compiled with work as a trainee.
You need to kiss your Sups butt!! Bring him a donut every morning. Skip your lunch, run as fast as you can. Everything will be just fine!!...Moral to this story..pick and choose your battles!!!!!If you throw too many punches You will get blasted back. Just saying..thats all!!!!!!!!!!!!

Catatonic

Nine Lives
That's exactly what I do. In my building, people are afraid to hold the company to the contract that they agree to. They're afraid of retaliation if they file a grievance. That's why the company continues to violate the contract because people don't want to have a "miserable" career at UPS.

So, are you in a miserable state of mind now?

U

uber

That's exactly what I do. In my building, people are afraid to hold the company to the contract that they agree to. They're afraid of retaliation if they file a grievance. That's why the company continues to violate the contract because people don't want to have a "miserable" career at UPS.

Take it in the rear and smile til you make your 30. Then go back to being a pain in the ass.