"Was you knockin' on my door?!" Daily Rant

Marne Vet

Actually you do impact this entire forum when you decide to talk out your bunghole. It's bad enough that many of us get censored for words that are not really curse words or even really bad. But, when you directly say something to someone it sort of brings attention to the thread and things get locked or comments get moved.

So you are acting like a turd in the punch bowl. Make your comments to him, like he does to you, or put him on ignore like others.

It's an open forum and I appreciate you telling me to mind myself…. LOL! Negative

Do yourself a favor then and put me on your Ignore List. Problem friend'ing solved. You don't have to read what I say and let it spoil your warm fuzzy feeling when you read the posts on the forum. Please, do me that favor and ignore me. I'm looking out for your sensitivity. You're welcome.

gingerkat

Why would I ignore you? I love the ranting and ravings of a madman. Although, I'm very thankful for metal detectors at the hubs, because you sir are a ticking time bomb.

Marne Vet

Why would I ignore you? I love the ranting and ravings of a madman. Although, I'm very thankful for metal detectors at the hubs, because you sir are a ticking time bomb.

Yeah, those metal detectors would really stop a determined nut. That was funny.

No really though, just add me to your Ignore List. I don't want to upset you any further. Just one less person to worry is gonna complain and bitch about something I say. Thank you. It's for the best.

gingerkat

Are you saying you're one of those determined nuts? My magic 8 ball says "yes".

I have no plans on putting you on ignore. Your comments don't bother me personally, but they do bring attention to these threads. People want to talk and post, but you can't control your temper and go ape :censored2: for some reason.

Have respect for the site owners and your fellow BC members.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Yeah, [here] if you call out sick, you "called out". A familiar overheard phrase heard every morning is "Hey, you have to cover [X]'s trip because he called out." Never heard "booking out" until just now.
It's a regional thing....we bang in or call out....other regions "scratch" or "call off". It's like hand truck or handcart versus calling it a dolly....lol.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Tomorrow when we type "dick", it will say "dude" or something .

If I say that guy on my route was acting like a dick as opposed to calling someone on here a dick....well...

What exactly is inapproprite language then? Anything you won't hear on prime time TV (for example, ABC News or Discovery Channel) should be considered inappropriate. Use your judgement. A word may be more offensive when it is directed at someone else. "Oops, I made an ass out of myself!" is okay. "So-and-so, quit being such an ass!" is not.

And as always...
6.) Discussion can be animated, which is fine, but we do not welcome personal attacks, on- or off-board. Derogatory, insulting, or belittling statements, directed at other members as well as direct or indirect personal attacks are not permitted on our forum.

Read more: http://www.browncafe.com/community/help/terms#ixzz2q1Ph8VuI

Marne Vet

Are you saying you're one of those determined nuts? My magic 8 ball says "yes".

I have no plans on putting you on ignore. Your comments don't bother me personally, but they do bring attention to these threads. People want to talk and post, but you can't control your temper and go ape :censored2: for some reason.

Have respect for the site owners and your fellow BC members.

A "determined nut"? No. Trained though by Uncle Sam and can tell a joke of security when I see it.

I'll have the same respect for others as they have for me. Come in here and insult me and I'll lash back. Don't be a hypocrite. Not you personally, but the dick that keeps talking :censored2: from up in Nobody Cares NY. Don't like it? Tough. Put me on ignore and stop crying about it already. I haven't lost my temper once. You perceive my text as angry. That's your problem. Fix it and move on.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
A "determined nut"? No. Trained though by Uncle Sam and can tell a joke of security when I see it.

I'll have the same respect for others as they have for me. Come in here and insult me and I'll lash back. Don't be a hypocrite. Not you personally, but the dick that keeps talking :censored2: from up in Nobody Cares NY. Don't like it? Tough. Put me on ignore and stop crying about it already. I haven't lost my temper once. You perceive my text as angry. That's your problem. Fix it and move on.
I don't see your posts as angry or losing your temper....more like venting, which a lot of us come on here to do. Frankly, I find your candor and bluntness refreshing...and your stories are great....keep em coming. And don't mind the guy from Upstate NY....he's due for another BC sabbatical soon..lol.

Marne Vet

I don't see your posts as angry or losing your temper....more like venting, which a lot of us come on here to do. Frankly, I find your candor and bluntness refreshing...and your stories are great....keep em coming. And don't mind the guy from Upstate NY....he's due for another BC sabbatical soon..lol.

Thank you. I can see how some could assume I was an angry person, but I'm really not. I guess I get my style of communicating from hanging around comedians and people in radio. We make fun of everything, everyone, and especially ourselves if it'll make others laugh. To even be called a "ticking time bomb" was gold! lol ;)

Shifting Contents

Most Help Needed
A "determined nut"? No. Trained though by Uncle Sam

I too am a tough guy trained by uncle sam. One that EARNED a beret before they startes handing them out to everyone.

Its guys like you caused the charlie fox trot that the military men and women of today have to deal with.

Shock and awe, friend bomb here friend bomb there. Real tough. Tough enough to enrage the locals like you have when you "stormed" into the Brown Cafe.

Grow up.

Vent all you want BUT FOR CHRSTS SAKE GROW UP!

Sent using BrownCafe App

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Thank you. I can see how some could assume I was an angry person, but I'm really not. I guess I get my style of communicating from hanging around comedians and people in radio. We make fun of everything, everyone, and especially ourselves if it'll make others laugh. To even be called a "ticking time bomb" was gold! lol ;)
Not to say over the years, ups management hasn't nudged an employee or two over the edge into "ticking time bomb" territory....but we all need to vent. And by you telling your customer nightmare stories....some others add theirs..it makes for interesting reading..lol. I have no issues with you.

Squint

No more work for me!
I too am a tough guy trained by uncle sam. One that EARNED a beret before they startes handing them out to everyone.

Its guys like you caused the charlie fox trot that the military men and women of today have to deal with.

Shock and awe, friend bomb here friend bomb there. Real tough. Tough enough to enrage the locals like you have when you "stormed" into the Brown Cafe.

Grow up.

Sent using BrownCafe App

As a veteran of the Vietnam era I think this post of yours is uncalled for. And to say that Brown Café has locals is likening it to a clique, which is probably true as new guests are treated quite poorly.

Marne Vet

Grow up.

Sent using BrownCafe App

I'm all grown up, and my 20 years in the Army were back when they still took you into a room and beat the balls off of you for acting like Billy bad-ass. Save me the lecture Pierre. I respect your beret, but not your attitude or lack of tactfulness. I earned the respect of my peers because I wasn't a do as I say, not as I do BS artist. If you can't handle my language, then put me on your Ignore List and tuck the skirt away. I'm not apologizing for how I communicate the crap I see every day because you think you have an entitled opinion to belittle me. You're acting like a REMF with that horse:censored2:. It's not appreciated, nor did I "storm" into the BC on a little ranty McTear. Don't shoot off the insults and stand there on a box like you're special. Treat others like you want them to treat you back. Cool? If not, the ignore list is a great way to end the pain iof reading anything I write further. OUT.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Squint, Shifting Contents and Marne Vet. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE!!

We welcome all new guests and if they're not being treated fairly please feel free to report it. We should all treat each other with the respect we would like in return.

Shifting Contents

Most Help Needed
I'm all grown up, and my 20 years in the Army were back when they still took you into a room and beat the balls off of you for acting like Billy bad-ass. Save me the lecture Pierre. I respect your beret, but not your attitude or lack of tactfulness. I earned the respect of my peers because I wasn't a do as I say, not as I do BS artist. If you can't handle my language, then put me on your Ignore List and tuck the skirt away. I'm not apologizing for how I communicate the crap I see every day because you think you have an entitled opinion to belittle me. You're acting like a REMF with that horse:censored2:. It's not appreciated, nor did I "storm" into the BC on a little ranty McTear. Don't shoot off the insults and stand there on a box like you're special. Treat others like you want them to treat you back. Cool? If not, the ignore list is a great way to end the pain iof reading anything I write further. the crap you seen? Your UPS driver!

Sent using BrownCafe App

over9five

Staff member
If I say that guy on my route was acting like a dick as opposed to calling someone on here a dick....well...
Agreed. I'm sure you know my comment was humor. I'd hate to be writing about Dick Nixon and have it printed as Apple Nixon...

Any chance you can work on the internet tough guys that constantly wiggle around the filter by mis-spelling swears?
:censored2:
Bull:censored2:
:censored2:
friend that, friend this
yada yada yada...

Always pissed me off that people do this to shove it in the site owners face when they know it isn't allowed.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Ah yes....the internet comprised of everything you can or cannot imagine...

As far as filtering that's an endless task as there are thousands of combinations... Perhaps a solution would be to delete the entire post and have them start over..:groooansmileyf: