"Was you knockin' on my door?!" Daily Rant

FilingBluesFL

Before I could even get a word out the short chubby white lady with thick glasses said "Who dat fo?" Literally spoke it as I just typed it. Who, DAT, FOE? I was floored.

There's one like that at a grocery store with neck tattoo's and the fancy nails, and the whole thing.

I HATE having to deal with her, because she tries so hard to speak as little as possible with the worst pronunciation possible. Makes me want to slap her in the mouth.

Are you asking me if I agree with my own post? Of course silly!

Or are you asking me about the radio thing you heard? What it tells me is that parents aren't doing their job.
So you are saying the parent or parents are not doing their job...how about the student...are you saying they bare no responsibility and just blame it on others?

gingerkat

So you are saying the parent or parents are not doing their job...how about the student...are you saying they bare no responsibility and just blame it on others?
Parents have a legal responsibility to take care of their children until the age of 18, unless the kid emancipate earlier. If taught correctly, everyone should know right from wrong from a young age. But again, it all starts at home.

Take whatever you want from this.