Washington's most Corrupt List 2010'

moreluck

golden ticket member
I like this list....

Judicial Watch Announces List of Washington’s “Ten Most Wanted Corrupt Politicians” for 2010

Judicial Watch, the public interest group that investigates and prosecutes government corruption, today released its 2010 list of Washington’s “Ten Most Wanted Corrupt Politicians.” The list, in alphabetical order, includes: Senator Barbara Boxer (D-CA), Rahm Emanuel, Former Obama White House Chief of Staff, Senator John Ensign (R-NV), Rep. Barney Frank (D-MA), Rep. Jesse Jackson, Jr. (D-IL), President Barack Obama, Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-CA), Rep. Charles Rangel (D-NY), Rep. Hal Rogers (R-KY), and Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA).

Catatonic

Nine Lives

This is the list from the article:
Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington (CREW) has released its report on the “most corrupt” politicians for 2010. Not surprisingly, Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA) and Rep. Charlie Rangel (D-NY) top the list as well as Rep. Jesse Jackson, Jr. (D-IL) .
Two-term Alaskan Senator Lisa Murkowski (R) makes the list fas does Senator David Vitter (R-LA) and don't forget Former Governor Blagojevic (D-IL).
Sixteen Republicans and ten Democrats made the list. California has the most with five and Louisiana came in second with three.

packageguy

Best part is we elect Ass**les like this to office. they should not
have a second term, they should not finish there first.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
The people must be allowed to re-elect their a**holes! Let the people be heard.:happy-very:

I haven't Googled CREW yet, but I'm thinking that maybe, just maybe, they are a Right Wing organization. Again, consider the source before you declare it as fact. I have absolutely no doubts about Charlie and Maxine, but the rest...not so sure.

P.S. I just cruised their site, and they seem like an Equal Opportunity watchdog at first glance. They also have some interesting information on the Boehner and Gov. Jindal of Louisiana.

wkmac

I haven't Googled CREW yet, but I'm thinking that maybe, just maybe, they are a Right Wing organization. Again, consider the source before you declare it as fact. I have absolutely no doubts about Charlie and Maxine, but the rest...not so sure.

P.S. I just cruised their site, and they seem like an Equal Opportunity watchdog at first glance. They also have some interesting information on the Boehner and Gov. Jindal of Louisiana.

Here's the bio on their Executive Director Melanie Sloan and what her background is. She does look pretty damn radical rightwing to me now that you've mentioned it.