Wasn't going to post this

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Permanently blind in one eye?
There goes his Purina contract!! Please...i love animals but a dog missing an eye is better than a UPS driver missing a finger or hand.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Good thing It wasn't, a weiner dog!
They might've canned him?? lol
CAM00009.jpg

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
I would imagine where this yoohoo lives there are leash laws that doesn't allow your dog to run free. He talks about whats legal and right. Seems like the only one breaking the law was him! I got bit 6 times in 9 years as a package driver, and 5 of them were dogs just like this one. None of them had bitten anybody before.

I hope UPS takes this Corn-hole to court and makes him spend every last penny he has,on attorney fees!

this whole thing doesn't smell right.

just like the lady that had a melt down over, the Fedex guy threw my daughter's doll clothes package on the porch!

Give me a break!

somebodiesgot

I hope UPS takes this Corn-hole to court and makes him spend every last penny he has,on attorney fees!

this whole thing doesn't smell right.

just like the lady that had a melt down over, the Fedex guy threw my daughter's doll clothes package on the porch!

Give me a break!
Based on the video I feel it is hard to say whether he even made contact with the dog or not. People always out for the $$$, feeling they can make this an ethical issue when someone is defending them self.