Watch Democrat Hypocrisy Grow!

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by wkmac, Dec 6, 2008.

1. wkmac

wkmac Well-Known Member

2. tieguy

tieguy Banned

wow you decided to take a shot at the democrats?

3. chev

chev Nightcrawler

Guess he decided to roll over and look over that side of the fence for a bit. :laughing:
    Sorry, I keep picturing the picture of the cat laying on the fence that he posted a little while back.

4. wkmac

wkmac Well-Known Member

I've been afraid too. Everytime I look over at them I see you standing there right next to them so I never could really tell the difference!

I just didn't want you to have another one of your drama queen moments here at BC.

LOOK! Over there! It's Susie!
    :happy-very:

To quote Max Boot, foreign policy advisor to John McCain and Senior Policy Expert at Council on Foreign Relations as well as a regular guy at republican/conservative publications like the Weekly Standard:

So as I said, in the end what's the real difference when you boil it all down!

NOT A DAMN THING!

Tie, had you lived in 1776', I've no doubt you'd have called the founding fathers terrorist for the Boston Tea Party and then sided with the british redcoats to kill as many patriots as you could. Most likely you'd have stood behind them and demand that they kill them. Let's get this right don't we!

:wink2:

5. tieguy

tieguy Banned

Hard to say my friend but I guarantee you I would have taken a position and stood behind it. No looking for some obscure third choice here.