Watch the Left Forum on Free speech TV

804brown

I went to the Saturday panels of the Left Forum. Lots of good speakers. Big turnout this year. Many younger people came this year. Usually it is an older crowd. Later in the day OWS crashed the Forum and was trying to get us to come into the streets and march back to Zuccotti Park. Instead we waited til Michael Moore spoke, giving a great, rousing speech. So at about 930 he finished up his speech and led us out the door through the streets and sidewalks from Pace university to Zuccotti Park (5 minute walk) where we met up with some the OWS group. There must have been about 1000 of us in the park. I heard later on after I left that arrests were made. Spring is here and Occupy is back!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
I went to the Saturday panels of the Left Forum. Lots of good speakers. Big turnout this year. Many younger people came this year. Usually it is an older crowd. Later in the day OWS crashed the Forum and was trying to get us to come into the streets and march back to Zuccotti Park. Instead we waited til Michael Moore spoke, giving a great, rousing speech. So at about 930 he finished up his speech and led us out the door through the streets and sidewalks from Pace university to Zuccotti Park (5 minute walk) where we met up with some the OWS group. There must have been about 1000 of us in the park. I heard later on after I left that arrests were made. Spring is here and Occupy is back!!

So Tennyson was wrong when he wrote "In the spring, a young man's fancy lightly turns to thoughts of love." ? Instead it turns to protesting.