Watch !!

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I use this nice watch, it's made by Honeywell, and it's called Diad. Very durable watch with a "dog repellent" feature, which has unfortunately become less effective over the years and newest models

BrownTexas

Wear a watch and you will look at it all day. You already look at a watch 10-20 times a day when you complete a stop.

Indecisi0n

dc0a5ad3-f1b1-4f4e-bae2-e6686cdf1b73_flavor-flav-Tom-Briglia-filmmagic-3-30-12.jpg

I been using this one but they tell me if I can't wear it anymore. They don't make one in brown.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I used to wear a watch all the time. It was a Timex with the glow-dial. I needed to have the stretchy band. I never wanted to fasten anything, just slip it on.
I wore a Timex for like 30 years. It was reliable and lasted a long time. The glow dial was handy in the movies to see what time it was getting to be.

oldngray

nowhere special
I used to wear a watch all the time. It was a Timex with the glow-dial. I needed to have the stretchy band. I never wanted to fasten anything, just slip it on.
I wore a Timex for like 30 years. It was reliable and lasted a long time. The glow dial was handy in the movies to see what time it was getting to be.

jaker

trolling
I wear a watch and that might be because I am old school but I can never go anywhere without one

Over the years I have lost many watches to this place , but my Casio G-shock is holding up really well

rod

Retired 22 years
I haven't worn a watch since I was 18 years old. I don't wear rings either. If worn long enough I develop a rash to any metal other than gold. My wife don't do the jewelry thing either (I'm lucky). Other than one diamond ring that she thought she just had to have but never wears.