Water and Dirt coming in thru rollup door.

Foamer Pyle

Yea and?
I drove one for ten years...
Is that all? I got stuck driving those for 19 years. I think down hear in the south, we tend to get the newer equipment years after the rest of the Country. I could be wrong of course. I remember when we got our first power steering, manual, diesel car, and that went to the highest senior driver. We all stood around that thing and drooled. Now, those things are considered junk. I love my p800 gas car.

Big Arrow Down...D

Leave the gun,take the cannoli
Is that all? I got stuck driving those for 19 years. I think down hear in the south, we tend to get the newer equipment years after the rest of the Country. I could be wrong of course. I remember when we got our first power steering, manual, diesel car, and that went to the highest senior driver. We all stood around that thing and drooled. Now, those things are considered junk. I love my p800 gas car.
Oh...thought you were one of those spoiled rookies that only drove one when your car was in the shop...just got an automatic a year ago...lol, I had one of those manual diesels for a long time as well.