Water proof socks?

GatoBrown

Had anyone ever tried these? Do they keep your feet dry under heavy rain conditions? What about stepping in puddles? Just a few questions I had.

T

Turdferguson

Had anyone ever tried these? Do they keep your feet dry under heavy rain conditions? What about stepping in puddles? Just a few questions I had.
These?
pV3D1AH.jpg

Nope cut the circulation off to my feet.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

No.

No.

I walk around them, when possible.

There is no such thing as a completely waterproof boot but you can buy a good pair and then spray them with a waterproofing substance.

Cementups

Box Monkey
You could wear your boots like I did when I was kid in the winter. Slip your socks on, then slip some bread bags over your feet and then slide your foot in the boot. Boom!! Waterproof!!

newarkster

I have been using them for years. It's basically made from wetsuit material. I wear a pair of socks and then put them on. I only use them when absolutely necessary, and with so-called waterproof boots.

UPSGUY72

You could wear your boots like I did when I was kid in the winter. Slip your socks on, then slip some bread bags over your feet and then slide your foot in the boot. Boom!! Waterproof!!

Been there done that as a kid. Water proof boots creates the same problem as wearing a raincoat when it 80 out....