Way too early for this

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
It's way too early to be talking about this, but I'm bored at the moment. Just noticed that Christmas Eve 2016 will fall on a Saturday. Repeat of 2011 where people were forced to work Saturday as 6th punch then used for 2-5 hours?

bumped

I'll make sure I get my hours during the week to not work on that Saturday. If that means letting my helper off earlier to achieve it I will.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
It's way too early to be talking about this, but I'm bored at the moment. Just noticed that Christmas Eve 2016 will fall on a Saturday. Repeat of 2011 where people were forced to work Saturday as 6th punch then used for 2-5 hours?
That's why you make sure you punch out at 60 hours on Friday that week DUHHHHHHH lol

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

2016 must be a Leap Year as Christmas is on a Friday in 2015.

We very well may be delivering on Saturdays by 2016.

I really hope not. I know anything is possible and I'm locked into this career but the weekend is for family.
My supplement says. Any driver hired before july 31st 1991 Is a Monday thru Friday driver. With the option to work tuesday thru Saturday. Drivers hired after that date,company can choose what days .

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
59 hours ILL EAT THAT LIKE A SNACK lmfao.
images-3.jpeg