ways to save money...

Bailey4

Fedex does not want any of its top secret information to escape the matrix. Or worse yet some courier to see a piece of paper that might contain the actual truth. Nope, Fedex needs all that paper to waste more hours persecuting the people that go out make it happen everyday. Think of the hours and paper they waste trying to eliminate honest employees so they can say they have a "No Layoff" policy. Ha! They have a "head hunting policy" I laugh every time I hear we will thin our work force through attrition. Those mangers get right to work formulating ways to smear honest working employees. Really, what we need is a manager and senior manager recycle bin. Now that would save some money.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Fedex does not want any of its top secret information to escape the matrix. Or worse yet some courier to see a piece of paper that might contain the actual truth. Nope, Fedex needs all that paper to waste more hours persecuting the people that go out make it happen everyday. Think of the hours and paper they waste trying to eliminate honest employees so they can say they have a "No Layoff" policy. Ha! They have a "head hunting policy" I laugh every time I hear we will thin our work force through attrition. Those mangers get right to work formulating ways to smear honest working employees. Really, what we need is a manager and senior manager recycle bin. Now that would save some money.

Eliminating the current upper executive "team" would be an excellent start. Let the "free market" determine who will lead the company and how much less they'd be willing to take to do the job. I bet we could find some highly competent top executives in China or India who'd do a much better job for far less money.

Better yet, let's contract out top managment responsibilities to independent businessmen who won't be employees at all!! We could save, say 40% on our upper management costs. Given the current economic climate, we must do this to ensure a 10% profit margin for the Express division.

See how easy that was?