Ways We Can Cut Back And Follow The Company's Example

A

anonymous6

Since the company only made a half BILLION dollars in profits last quarter and got pissed off at us . ( no more safe driving awards, sorry son no golf clubs , Christmas turkeys, BBQ's etc etc etc ... My wife is pissed off and she said.

1. "I ain't washing your uniforms anymore!"

2. she said NO MORE UNITED WAY!

3. Told me to shave every other day.

4. no more polishing shoes

5. no more favors. extra pickups etc.

need 95 more.

"hell hath no fury like a women scorned."

she asked me to post this and get more ideas how we can make our own cutbacks.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I'm going home and turning the heat down to 45 degrees. It will probably backfire and cost me half of everything, but I'm backing the companies play on this one.

705red

Browncafe Steward
This is the best time to show the little lady the door! Tell her you, hope the door knob hits her were the good lord splits you.

Whats the worst to happen, she gets half? Right now half of nothing is still nothing!!!!

DazedandConfused

We all know that the best way to make money is to do what the Mors tell us to do. Sounds like I'm on their side, but ain't no way in He......BTW.....I've been doing the underwear thing for over a year now.....works for me!!! LMAO!!

randomUPSISer

This is the best time to show the little lady the door! Tell her you, hope the door knob hits her were the good lord splits you.

Whats the worst to happen, she gets half? Right now half of nothing is still nothing!!!!

Just tell her she's "lucky to have a marriage" like they tell us how lucky we are to have a job. (even though there are like 10 jobs in my city alone on careerbuilder right now that I qualify for... )

She'll understand though, and it will in no way upset her to start "looking for opportunity elsewhere" :sick:

JustTired

free at last.......
Tell them that you won't be in today because you're cutting miles to make your numbers look better. When they speak of the money you'll lose by not coming in, remind them of the money they lose trying to cover those cut routes to make their numbers look better.

brownIEman

You know, ironically I have a similar issue argument with my wife.

I refuse to let my folks go without some example of my grattitude for all the hard work they do (most of them). And since UPS has put the breaks on any expensing of gifts due to the economy and our, I have been buying things like bagels, purchases out of the UPS catalogue, and pizza out of my pocket. The wife, when she found out, was none too pleased, and insisted I expense the items.

I have found deflection to be the best strategy. I compared what I have spent saying "thanks" to my people to what she has spent this year on shoes...

TheDick

You know, ironically I have a similar issue argument with my wife.

I refuse to let my folks go without some example of my grattitude for all the hard work they do (most of them). And since UPS has put the breaks on any expensing of gifts due to the economy and our, I have been buying things like bagels, purchases out of the UPS catalogue, and pizza out of my pocket. The wife, when she found out, was none too pleased, and insisted I expense the items.

I have found deflection to be the best strategy. I compared what I have spent saying "thanks" to my people to what she has spent this year on shoes...

SNAP. I bet she didnt like you ending the conversation like that!

Old International

Now driving a Sterling
brownIEman wrote:
I'll bet it was frosty in the bedroom that night...............