WDBJ7 Live Tv crew killed

Babagounj

Strength through joy
ATF Confirms Virginia Gunman Vester Flanagan Bought His Firearm ‘Legally’

On August 26 Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) spokesman Thomas Faison confirmed that Virginia gunman Vester Lee Flanagan bought his gun “weeks ago” and that “he apparently passed a background check” to get the gun.
The gun was a Glock 19 9mm.

According to ABC News, Faison said Flanagan bough the gun “legally.”
The fact that Flanagan passed a background also calls into question Virginia Governor Terry McAuliffe’s (D) call for background check legislation earlier today.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Yet you were the first to mention the shooter as " a man of color ".;)
White is a color too.....he was like dark tan.....maybe 1/2 white. Green's a color too....but I could see he wasn't Marvin the Martian. Maybe he was magenta!

You'd make a lousy witness to a crime.......the cop would say describe the perp and you would say...."about 6' , 245 lbs. but I never notice color, so I don't know what color he was." Cop would say, "Great witness, thanks."

Sorry @IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U , I will no longer be able to associate with you........sorry.
That's OK . I have you on ignore anyways.
Screenshot_2015-08-25-20-56-04.png

Mr.Golden

The shooter used to work at another tv station in savannah, ga. I think it's called WTOC back in the late 90's. The crew at the station says he's an hard worker......not sure what happened between them and now.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
The gun was a Glock 19 9mm.

What a shock.

I wonder which "gangsta rapper" clued him it to that choice.... all of them ??

Care to back that up with real stats?

Which part ?

The two victims were only in their 20s, just kids really and seemed like genuinely decent people. Such a shame.

What kind of man shoots a pretty young girl in the back, as she is running away ?

There was an obvious agenda.... beyond his petty (self induced) racism conspiracy theory.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
http://moonbattery.com/graphics/vester-flanagan-ferret-flag.jpg

Flanagan and the flag that helped inspire him.

What is wrong with you? How do you know being gay inspired him to do this? What inspires you to be increasingly ignorant, racist, and homophobic?

Nobody is giving him a pass because he was gay and black, and he doesn't deserve one. POS killer and attention whore supreme. Hope there's a Hell so he had a place to go.

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire

Ok so, one guy is definitely a racist. The other is admittedly gay. Both are undeniably, unstable.

One drives two hours to a historically black church, listens to preacher for 30 minutes and then, lays waste to an entire congregation of innocent people. People that never knew him, people who never wronged him. People that, welcomed him into their house of worship.

The other chooses to march up on two coworkers and extinguish their lives with a flick of his finger. People that knew him. People that never wronged him. People that worked alongside him.

The tie that binds them both is the mental instability.

This is no racial/hate crime issue. This is a mental health issue. An issue where, the second amendment has failed it's constituents, again.

Last edited: