WDBJ7 Live Tv crew killed

Babagounj

Strength through joy
They will take the kitchen sink in a investigation of this magnitude
Neighbors reported that the apartment contents were removed prior to the shootings and dumped in several places . Which were recovered .
But he left the flag in the apartment .
By leaving it there he was making a statement .

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Neighbors reported that the apartment contents were removed prior to the shootings and dumped in several places . Which were recovered .
But he left the flag in the apartment .
By leaving it there he was making a statement .

How do you know? Did you two have a relationship or something? To try and characterize this incident as some sort of gay degeneracy is really a stretch. Nonetheless, you are trying really hard to create something out of nothing.

Sorry you hate gay people. There really isn't any reason to do so.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Discredited by the same people who will tell you having sexual fantasies about your mother is perfectly normal, and that everyone has them. Excuse me for not taking their word as the final one on this matter.

The Oedipal Complex is normal, and probably almost everyone does have them (fantasies). It's human nature, and as the male matures, he quickly discards the fantasy.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
What peers ?

He thought someone saying " going into the field " ( a camera crew working outside ) was a reference to going to a cotton field , and he claimed everyone he worked with was a racist when in fact it was he who was the racist .

OK, so he was crazy too. Sounds like he was hated by almost everyone, not because he was black or gay, but because he was an A-hole. I can think of lots of people who fit that category.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Maybe you should stick to talking about guns.

Here, you clearly have no idea what you're talking about.

Stuck in the 1950's much?

If "Ward's" son Beaver had a gay relationship with Eddie Haskell, Ward would disown the Beaver and fervently pray harder not to have a gay son, instead of accepting it and continuing to love his child. Christianity professes love and acceptance, but Ward seems to both hate gays and ignore the science that says being gay isn't some sort of sickness.

Even if you believe in creationism, didn't God also create gays? If gay is a "disorder", didn't God also create the disorder and/or allow it to happen? The explanation they offer is that being gay is a sin, and that they forgive the sin and can basically pray the gay away, which is ludicrous.

Did God also create stupidity, and why did he endow so many of His followers with such a healthy helping of it?

brett636

If "Ward's" son Beaver had a gay relationship with Eddie Haskell, Ward would disown the Beaver and fervently pray harder not to have a gay son, instead of accepting it and continuing to love his child. Christianity professes love and acceptance, but Ward seems to both hate gays and ignore the science that says being gay isn't some sort of sickness.

Even if you believe in creationism, didn't God also create gays? If gay is a "disorder", didn't God also create the disorder and/or allow it to happen? The explanation they offer is that being gay is a sin, and that they forgive the sin and can basically pray the gay away, which is ludicrous.

Did God also create stupidity, and why did he endow so many of His followers with such a healthy helping of it?

Just like how we have Alzheimers, tourettes syndrome, and dementia I'm not seeing how homosexuality can't be grouped in with those mental disorders. We keep hearing how its not a choice, and to my knowledge there is no known gene or genetic material that determines one's sexual preference so it must be a mental disorder.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Just like how we have Alzheimers, tourettes syndrome, and dementia I'm not seeing how homosexuality can't be grouped in with those mental disorders. We keep hearing how its not a choice, and to my knowledge there is no known gene or genetic material that determines one's sexual preference so it must be a mental disorder.
Stick to your day job, biology clearly isn't your strong suit.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

Kinda lame don't you think stealing images from your facebook profile to reply to a debate?

It's pretty clear being gay is genetic, but since you don't believe in science, that's going nowhere. So, if you ever have a gay child, you'd better send them to the Marcus Bachmann Institute of Gay Studies. My Gadar says Marcus still prefers boys, and that his therapy is as worthless as he is.

I'd have to agree that biology isn't your strength. Maybe you should stop reading your Bible and pick up a textbook?

oldngray

nowhere special
It's pretty clear being gay is genetic, but since you don't believe in science, that's going nowhere. So, if you ever have a gay child, you'd better send them to the Marcus Bachmann Institute of Gay Studies. My Gadar says Marcus still prefers boys, and that his therapy is as worthless as he is.

I'd have to agree that biology isn't your strength. Maybe you should stop reading your Bible and pick up a textbook?

Real science disproved that. By studying identical twins with same genes where one twin was gay and the other wasn't.

wkmac

to my knowledge there is no known gene or genetic material that determines one's sexual preference

And if one makes a choice of one sexual action over another, then regardless of that choice, in keeping with your conclusion, seems to me any sexual choice made would be a mental disorder.

Thus even the action of choosing sex is the mark of mental disease making the procreation process a result of mental illness. This being true, it would seem our reality is the result of mental disease as all life procreates to continue itself. In other words, it makes a sexual choice. From the microscopic level to the macroscopic vastness that exists above our heads.

Therefore if god created all of this, he should have been locked away in a padded cell as a deranged madman.