WDBJ7 Live Tv crew killed

brett636

It's pretty clear being gay is genetic, but since you don't believe in science, that's going nowhere. So, if you ever have a gay child, you'd better send them to the Marcus Bachmann Institute of Gay Studies. My Gadar says Marcus still prefers boys, and that his therapy is as worthless as he is.

I'd have to agree that biology isn't your strength. Maybe you should stop reading your Bible and pick up a textbook?
'

Its pretty obvious being gay is genetic? Show me the proof. Also, I hope you understand that if it can be identified as genetic it can probably be tested for in babies still in the womb. Does your support of abortion extend to aborting an unborn child because he or she has a high probability of being gay(and before you think you are being cute by asking me the same question keep in mind I oppose nearly all cases of abortion including this hypothetical one)?

And if one makes a choice of one sexual action over another, then regardless of that choice, in keeping with your conclusion, seems to me any sexual choice made would be a mental disorder.

Thus even the action of choosing sex is the mark of mental disease making the procreation process a result of mental illness. This being true, it would seem our reality is the result of mental disease as all life procreates to continue itself. In other words, it makes a sexual choice. From the microscopic level to the macroscopic vastness that exists above our heads.

Therefore if god created all of this, he should have been locked away in a padded cell as a deranged madman.

I'd say its pretty clear due to the sheer numbers of heterosexual people to homosexuals that we all default, to heterosexuality. Some people are either making a poor life choice, or suffer from a mental disorder in order make the transition to becoming gay. I personally don't care what reason, but the two remaining possibilities are all that we have given what we know thus far about homosexuality. There is no genetic correlation, so its not something instilled in us from birth, and some people refuse to believe it is a choice, although there is good reason that for some homosexuals it is, so a mental disorder it is then.

See, I didn't even need to bring God or the Bible into it.

BrownArmy

...I'd say its pretty clear due to the sheer numbers of heterosexual people to homosexuals that we all default, to heterosexuality. Some people are either making a poor life choice, or suffer from a mental disorder in order make the transition to becoming gay. I personally don't care what reason, but the two remaining possibilities are all that we have given what we know thus far about homosexuality. There is no genetic correlation, so its not something instilled in us from birth, and some people refuse to believe it is a choice, although there is good reason that for some homosexuals it is, so a mental disorder it is then.

See, I didn't even need to bring God or the Bible into it.

Every time you post about this subject, you dig yourself deeper into your idiot hole of ignorance.

You're correct about one thing: science isn't quite clear about homosexuality.

But it doesn't matter if science eventually figures out homosexuality...science hasn't figured out heterosexuality, so there's that.

I feel bad for you - you exist in the small prison of your mind.

The world is much larger than you are willing to accept.

oldngray

nowhere special

Many former research department heads, such as Dr. Reid Bryson (known as the Father of Climatology), openly state that research grants are driven by politics, and in order to receive a government grant you have to play the game. Topics for grants go with the political wind.

In the mid 1990s government grants were typically advertised in such a way to indicate that conclusions should show a connection to human activity as the cause for anthropogenic global warming. The result: most of the research published in journals became one-sided and this became the primary information tool for media outlets.

According to some university researchers who were former heads of their departments, if a university even mentioned natural cycles, they were either denied future grants, or lost grants. And it is common knowledge that United States government employees within NOAA were cautioned not to talk about natural cycles. It is well known that most university research departments live or die via the grant system. What a great way to manipulate researchers in Europe, Australia and the United States.
http://notrickszone.com/2015/08/26/...natural-cycles/#sthash.HhEXOqei.wtqJNJDl.dpbs

brett636

Every time you post about this subject, you dig yourself deeper into your idiot hole of ignorance.

You're correct about one thing: science isn't quite clear about homosexuality.

But it doesn't matter if science eventually figures out homosexuality...science hasn't figured out heterosexuality, so there's that.

I feel bad for you - you exist in the small prison of your mind.

The world is much larger than you are willing to accept.

Science hasn't figured out heterosexuality? Look at the world around you fool, nearly every living creature procreates via this method including how you got here. And you call me small minded?

Sportello

Many former research department heads, such as Dr. Reid Bryson (known as the Father of Climatology), openly state that research grants are driven by politics, and in order to receive a government grant you have to play the game. Topics for grants go with the political wind.

In the mid 1990s government grants were typically advertised in such a way to indicate that conclusions should show a connection to human activity as the cause for anthropogenic global warming. The result: most of the research published in journals became one-sided and this became the primary information tool for media outlets.

According to some university researchers who were former heads of their departments, if a university even mentioned natural cycles, they were either denied future grants, or lost grants. And it is common knowledge that United States government employees within NOAA were cautioned not to talk about natural cycles. It is well known that most university research departments live or die via the grant system. What a great way to manipulate researchers in Europe, Australia and the United States.
http://notrickszone.com/2015/08/26/...natural-cycles/#sthash.HhEXOqei.wtqJNJDl.dpbs

Seriously? notrickzone.com? Bryson, the global cooling guy? You left out Anthony Watts.

Wow, you've convinced me. /s

Sportello

I could post from other sources of course but you would react the same way. Denial of reality.
You can post from actual, scientific publications that are not funded by Heritage? Please go right ahead.

I will give you this much, when you post your denier links, I actually do look at them, and it gives me more insight into that mindset. It seems to be the same mindset that spawned Eugenics, the benefits of tobacco, the Tea Party, and a host of other fringe movements that have sullied the current landscape.

oldngray

nowhere special
You can post from actual, scientific publications that are not funded by Heritage? Please go right ahead.

I will give you this much, when you post your denier links, I actually do look at them, and it gives me more insight into that mindset. It seems to be the same mindset that spawned Eugenics, the benefits of tobacco, the Tea Party, and a host of other fringe movements that have sullied the current landscape.

You just demonstrated your mindset with those wild assumptions and leaps from reality.

oldngray

nowhere special
So no actual scientific publications? Just a thinly veiled ad hominem?

I could quote many scientific articles but you would just deflect and deny. Again. You have never shown any proof of your statements either. Just opinion pieces from global warming advocates. Climates changes. Thats what it does. But there is no proof any change is caused by man. Despite data manipulation by alarmists to generate hysteria and $$$$.

Sportello

I could quote many scientific articles but you would just deflect and deny. Again. You have never shown any proof of your statements either. Just opinion pieces from global warming advocates. Climates changes. Thats what it does. But there is no proof any change is caused by man. Despite data manipulation by alarmists to generate hysteria and $$$$.
Yes, and smoking tobacco is good for you.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
HELEN FAITH KEANE Reichert IS 108 years old .
She hates salads, vegetables, getting up early, and just about everything that has to do with a healthy lifestyle.
She loves rare hamburgers, chocolate, cocktails, and nightlife in New York: all the exotic restaurants, Broadway stages, movie theaters and the Metropolitan Opera.
She also likes to smoke, of course: "I've been smoking for more than 80 years, all day long, every day. That’s a whole lot of cigarettes," admits Helen .