We are being sold.

ch317273

When your bank says no, champion says YES
It's unbelieveable that people always pull the Iraq war as the main reason we have all this debt, just walk to your nearest methadone clinic or social service office and take a good look and count of all the people that have been on the programs for 30 plus years, add that number by a couple billion and boom, there ya go, money OUTTA our pockets right down the sink hole

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
I guess TOS will have to save his fellow TROLL PATROL members and answer, if he is able to do so, exactly what Obama has done (SPECIFICALLY) to improve the economy and job market which you troll heap mountains of praise upon him for doing.

Up to the task TOS?

ch317273

image.jpg
All our 'comrades' preaching that Iraq is why we're in debt

bluehdmc

U know what, if ya can't beat em, join em! I'm applying for an Obamaphone right this minute!

"Obamaphone" another Fox newsbite. The program started with landlines during the Reagan administration and was expanded to cellphones during the "W" Bush administration. Of course it must have been the Democratic Congresses that past the laws.

realbrown1

"Obamaphone" another Fox newsbite. The program started with landlines during the Reagan administration and was expanded to cellphones during the "W" Bush administration. Of course it must have been the Democratic Congresses that past the laws.
We'll why don't you look up and see who controlled congress during both of those laws passing?

Instead of another underhanded slam on Republicans.

Then post who did it.

ch317273

Yes I agree that sounds to me like a smokescreen response , very typical, try and blame the other party or the previous president for all the current day problems and dilemmas, I personally don't see any particular "change" since the current president has been in office, the only thing"yes we can" is we "can" provide unaffordable healthcare and raise people's premium....especially unions I mean I can't believe the teamsters backed this dude, I guess that's unfortunately the stronghold democrats have is they have successfully duped many unions into thinking they have the working mans best interest

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
He just keeps racking up the debt. But it's okay, we'll raise taxes on people who EARN a lot to give free S!#$ to people who do nothing but lay on their back and reproduce.

How about instead of trickling down the income, we trickle down the work ethic.

Democrats, the party of Tax and spend.
Gov. Walker skipping $100 million state debt payment to balance budget
Posted: Feb 17, 2015 9:43 AM CSTUpdated: Feb 17, 2015 9:43 AM CST
MADISON (WKOW) -- Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker's budget proposal calls for skipping $100 million in debt payments this Spring to put that money towards the state budget shortfall. The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel reported that Tuesday, based on review of a memo from the nonpartisan Legislative Fiscal Bureau that discussed the plan.

The move would lead to higher principal and interest payments for the state of Wisconsin in the coming years.

The tactic has been used by Democratic and Republican governors in the past as a short-term budget-balancing move. Since 2011, more than $1.5 billion such payments have been delayed.

Delaying the $108 million payment helps avoid the need for a special bill in the Legislature to balance the budget that ends on June 30.

Republicans. The party of borrow and spend.
Wisconsin has a republican governor, senate & legislature yet they can't seem to balance our own budget.
The conservatives newest boy wonder refuses to make the hard choices and instead kicks our debt down the road just like the national budget.

ch317273

Republicans might be considered by some people ( I refer to such people as 'haters' to use present day vernacular) as the 'borrow and spend' party, but democrats can be viewed as just simply the 'spend' party, or even the 'take from middle class and spend' party

wkmac

Republicans might be considered by some people ( I refer to such people as 'haters' to use present day vernacular) as the 'borrow and spend' party, but democrats can be viewed as just simply the 'spend' party, or even the 'take from middle class and spend' party

And what if you and "some people" are both right?

realbrown1

Democrats, the party of tax, tax and tax some more so the government can go on a super massive spending spree.
And they hate conservative Republicans with a vengeance.

bluehdmc

Republicans, the party of cut taxes but go on spending sprees.

Start a war on borrowed money, military spending, etc. Meanwhile the infrastructure in this country is collapsing. How many bridges have to fall down, and 100+yr water mains have to break?

realbrown1

Start a war on borrowed money, military spending, etc. Meanwhile the infrastructure in this country is collapsing. How many bridges have to fall down, and 100+yr water mains have to break?
Actually, congress voted to give authorization to Bush for those wars. And congress spends the money. And the Democrats controlled the Senate. They could have stopped Bush, but actually lobbied for the war and voted to spend the money on the war.

Funny how you don't blame the Democrats in congress for the war?

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll

So, you're implying that water mains are no longer breaking cause a dumb....I mean, Dem is in the white house? He's been in office 6 years now, and the infrastructure still sucks

realbrown1

I guess no one from the TROLL PATROL, or any Obama lover or Republican hater, can name even 1 specific thing that Obama actually did, that has improved our economy and a little on our job situation.

Have you realized the truth yet?

After the passing of that disaster called Obamacare, our president has pretty much just been checking out the BEST golf courses in America. In other words, he chose not to even try to work with a split, and now Republican congress. He took his ball and went home.

So when you think the economy is better.
And more people have jobs.
And gas prices are lower.

Know this, not a single person in our government, not even Obama, did ANYTHING to make those things happen. They happened on their own.

So maybe, while you blaming Bush for the recession, you should think about that.