We are not ready!!!

brostalss

Finished loading my own truck this morning. Brick loading resi in front of my business. Not a loader to be found.

I'm waiting for that one day we always get every year where we have late air coming and they hold us until 10:00am.

toxic88

We had an 830 start time and left the building at 930. Preload managers always trying to save a penny. Trying to get people off the clock and packages just sitting on the slide. I especially love it when we get the bulk cart drivers coming one after the other dropping stuff off. I can't wait for tomorrow.

undies

We couldn't even get the send again from Black Friday on our cars. Had 7 stops in EDD that were sitting in a trailer. Guess we'll make service tomorrow?

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
My truck was jammed floor to ceiling front to back. Three misloads, two got to the right car (they were delivering my excess) one I had to run at the end of the day. In our center we are forced to run misleads no matter how far they are off your route.

watdaflock?

How many temps didn't show up at your hub on day two of peak?
We had a few no-shows that only lasted Monday.

Yea. ok. Sure. We are ready. mmmmhmm got it.

*Driver calls back to his boss yesterday- "I"m not going to be done until 9:30pm."
Boss- "You have to be done by 8pm."

lol

watdaflock?

What happens when 5 of them look up?
Point at the faceless shape you're talking to.
anchorman-finger-point-o.gif

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
Lol we saw our "plan" today. They are double parking trucks in the aisle sideways blocking all the trucks in then putting metal rollers between trucks. Existing preloaders now in addition to the huge surge in their own volume, have to pull other cages and push them along the metal rollers then a loader loads 1 truck in the aisle constantly having to step up in and out from ground level. Neatest part about this plan? Now every truck leaves late because of the unwrapped trucks in the aisle blocking everyone in. Got an extra 20 minutes free pay after my truck was wrapped to stand there laughing.

We Are READY! (to fail again)

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
Its like ground hog day here,.... Let me fill you special people in n on a few facts.... Peak is a service test that we used to pass but now thanks to laziness and the internet shopping we are doomed to fail. Really there is no existing infrastructure that could handle the new Christmas shopping way the internet... Every carrier × 10 could not handle what is coming... Go stupid holidays and capitalism!!!!!!!