We are not ready!!!

The Blackadder

Are you not amused?
My center seems to be failing by design. Sending drivers home. Forgetting pick ups and scrambling at the last minute to get them done........ Yep things have really changed

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
The buildings need to be expanded. We have tons of extra land here on which they could expand the building.

My old building was put up around 1990. Somebody in IE had the presence of mind to specify two lots in the new industrial park where it was built.

Some other idiot sited the building on the wrong lot.

The end designed for expansion butts up against a neighboring property. Fail!

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
Same here! The property is available....they just don't want to spend the money. So we're loading trucks in the aisles between belts...until someone gets hurt.
We have been out of room for 10 years, but they drag their feet and let us struggle instead of solving the problem for good. This all goes back to employee owned versus going public with the stock.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
We are not ready. I have 11.90, and 12.20 and its not even hit yet. And they are sending people home, and disqualifying insiders.

scisector9

At my building they decided to run two sorts in the am. Essentially we have our main preload at normal time for the 835 and 845 starters. During the first sort they push loads for a dozen cars through and start a second sort after all the cars leave for those dozen split cars that have a 945 start time.

Nice in theory... the dozen splits that start late are primarily or entirely residential loads with no air or a few very close to the building. Problem today is 835 starters were pulling out when I came in at 930 for my 945 start. They were just restarting belts at 945 and I left at 11. Had 9 stops done at noon as it was a 30 minute drive to my area.

Laughed my ass off when I got diad message saying helped confirmed meet at 1100.

Response; "no I just left building. Make it noon."

Supposedly tweaking process for tomorrow. I have faith :D

Cheers

YellowSox

Finished loading my own truck this morning. Brick loading resi in front of my business. Not a loader to be found.

I'm waiting for that one day we always get every year where we have late air coming and they hold us until 10:00am.
I didn't leave the building til 1005 am

Future

Victory Ride
Somewhat relieved to here other buildings are in turmoil also getting out the door! Thought it might have been just my NASA scientists(preload mgt)......late air everyday....drivers last night sheeting over 200 as missed...wtf ......Yes I still get paid and it shouldnt bother me, but I do have a pulse when it comes to incompetent planning etc.