We are ready, my eye!

Packmule

Standing around till 9:30 this morning waiting on airplanes. Then got told one of those planes had to fly back to the previous stopover, reload, and return to us around noon. Metros would get theirs but us rural drivers would not. We will deliver today's tomorrow-- after standing around till 9:30. They call that "ready"?

youllbefine

We started out rough 2 weeks ago. But since then they got the kinks worked out and we have been leaving early and the stop counts have been real good

Standing around till 9:30 this morning waiting on airplanes. Then got told one of those planes had to fly back to the previous stopover, reload, and return to us around noon. Metros would get theirs but us rural drivers would not. We will deliver today's tomorrow-- after standing around till 9:30. They call that "ready"?
Louisville was always a bad location for a major airport like that. It just opens up to all kind of weather obstacles.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank

Were you standing in my briefing? That's exactly what happened in my center. Got our air at 1130....X other

oldngray

nowhere special
ed5cbecf3e78af95f941625854a1efac.jpg

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

We've been having late air too, and there isn't even any major snow storm in the NorthEast.

Knock on wood. Leaving early everyday, no snow and no late air yet. 5 days to go, who cares now.

This Peak has been very smooth thus far with minimal delays and no late air. Our center is 100% caught up.

BM, some of us have 6 days left. Are you sure you don't want to work on Sunday? :)

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
With a week left, you have to prepare for random air meets now.
If UPS can process it while we are on the road, less packages for the next day.

greengrenades

To be the man, you gotta beat the man.
Been damn good in my area. Plenty of room, everything is getting out, and running like clock work. I've been impressed with my hub.

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
This Peak has been very smooth thus far with minimal delays and no late air. Our center is 100% caught up.

BM, some of us have 6 days left. Are you sure you don't want to work on Sunday? :)

Hmmm! Saturday at time and a half, or Sunday straight time? Is it really that hard of a decision? We have been running M. To Sat. All month

brostalss

Been leaving 9:30-10:00am here. Just takes longer to process the volume.

Stop wise, I've been running low 100's. Had a rough few days at the start but it's hasn't been too bad (knock on wood) so far.

I'm preparing for the worst on Friday.

MeltedSnowman

Start and end times at my hub have been very constant along with flow. More than enough people on hand. I've been loading around 1200 packages a night with bulk showing up in a two hour window. The rest of the time is party time.