We had a little excitement in our center today

fxdwg

Long Time Member

AH HA!!!

Obvious and condemning evidence that UPSstateNYUPSer, Klein and bbsam are the same person!
I just finished watching "Civic Duty" and reading a couple of threads here and it is obviously my duty to bring my concerns forward.

The facts:
1. The use of the term "We" in the Thread title clearly admitting that He has Multiple Personalities
2. The use of the term "Our" again supporting Fact #1.
3. The use of the term "Overnight" in the article. UPS is "NDA". FDX is "Overnight".
4. bbsam, in some weak moment(s) when he "forgot" that he should be guarding his multiple personalities; unknowing that Klein and Airbusfxr were on to everyone and had broken into the TOP SECRET BC Screen Name Logic Matrix; posted some messages related to "Multiple identities".
5. bbsam is also a Fedexer
6. Klein makes a sermi-clandestine trip to Cuba.......hmmmm???
7. Brownmonster posts the coded phrase: Hasmeheal? (Meaning they are on to us, should we go back to our original state). Thanks John Nash.
8. Brownmonster may also be linked to Klein and UPSstate. Look at the many previous Posts where they all agree with each other......or....disagree with each other, obviously to throw BC Internal Affairs off.
9. Bubblehead beats UPSstateNYUPSers head in an apparent "coded message". You have to look close, but there is some slight hesitation between the head beats.

Simply put, what we have here is a classic "Seven degrees of Klein" kind of thing. (These are nine undeniable and condemning "Items of Interest").

Thoughts??:picture:

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

The accused meth dealer?

No but he was sentenced today to 3 1/2 yrs in jail. Ironically the motel where he had been staying had a major fire caused by a short in a bathroom fan, forcing 40 people to find housing elsewhere.

Turns out the powder was not hazardous. I mentioned it to my on-car when I got back to center and it turns out the he was the one who had delivered it. He said it had not been tampered with whatsoever yet the company that shipped it swears they had nothing to do with it so somewhere between Maine and Plattsburgh the powder just magically appeared.

I do the ground deliveries there and tried 3 times to deliver their pkgs (7, including their paychecks) but was denied access each time. I even offered to walk them in and was denied. They are also a pickup account (2 pickups during day) but that didn't happen, either.

Fxdwg, thanks again for your contribution(s) to Brown Cafe. You certainly are an asset here and I look forward to more of your posts in the future as they certainly add to the discussion.

fxdwg

Long Time Member
No but he was sentenced today to 3 1/2 yrs in jail. Ironically the motel where he had been staying had a major fire caused by a short in a bathroom fan, forcing 40 people to find housing elsewhere.

Turns out the powder was not hazardous. I mentioned it to my on-car when I got back to center and it turns out the he was the one who had delivered it. He said it had not been tampered with whatsoever yet the company that shipped it swears they had nothing to do with it so somewhere between Maine and Plattsburgh the powder just magically appeared.

I do the ground deliveries there and tried 3 times to deliver their pkgs (7, including their paychecks) but was denied access each time. I even offered to walk them in and was denied. They are also a pickup account (2 pickups during day) but that didn't happen, either.

Fxdwg, thanks again for your contribution(s) to Brown Cafe. You certainly are an asset here and I look forward to more of your posts in the future as they certainly add to the discussion.

UPSstate.
Thanks again for giving me negative rep and calling me a maroon.
Guys like you crack me up. BC seems to be your only place to act like a big guy.
Go play with your girlfriend and act like a stud. Loser!!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

UPSstate.
Thanks again for giving me negative rep and calling me a maroon.
Guys like you crack me up. BC seems to be your only place to act like a big guy.
Go play with your girlfriend and act like a stud. Loser!!

I started a thread based upon an incident in my building yesterday which I had hoped would open up some discussion but then you go and post whatever that bull**** was in Post #3. You deserved the neg rep and the comment that I left was spot on.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I started a thread based upon an incident in my building yesterday which I had hoped would open up some discussion but then you go and post whatever that bull**** was in Post #3. You deserved the neg rep and the comment that I left was spot on.

landingEverydayThumbnail.jpg

fxdwg

Long Time Member
I can't figure out the code for the drum beat in Bubbleheads avatar??

No wonder.. It's a mix between Navajo and Old School Math.

If you're not Native American and over 40; You'll have trouble..............Unless, of course you're a ************* from UPSstateNY....then you're a freakin' Senior Vice President of BC Posts (actually only a little wannabe')..........

Last edited by a moderator:

over9five

Staff member
You deserved the neg rep and the comment that I left was spot on.

Upstate, please familiarize yourself with the TOS:

"It is fine to disagree with a different viewpoint, but please limit this to challenging the idea and not make your comments a personal challenge or make derogatory personal comments about individuals or their choices or circumstances, which disparage their ideas, their occupation or their situation. The latter is considered to be a flame and will not be tolerated."

Thank you.

fxdwg

Long Time Member
I will not tolerate this kind of blast from him. He thinks that he so much more than so many people here on BC........I may accept his apology and his acknowledgement that he has some issues to work out in terms of his self-importance.

fxdwg

Long Time Member
Sorry..Code or anything similar to humor seems to be unacceptable to Mr. 10,000 posts. His life is serious BC (Apparently nothing else to make him a "Big Guy") Joke...

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

A quick update--the powder has been turned over to the Federal govt for analysis. The shipper, which was a bank from Maine, insists that all that they shipped were some computer disks. I was finallly able to deliver their packages yesterday and got some good natured ribbing.

Fxdwg, you are right, I do owe you an apology. I am sorry that you are unable to discuss the topic on hand and feel that you must go off on some non-sensical tangent.

Whew--I feel better.

Last edited:

fxdwg

Long Time Member
A quick update--the powder has been turned over to the Federal govt for analysis. The shipper, which was a bank from Maine, insists that all that they shipped were some computer disks. I was finallly able to deliver their packages yesterday and got some good natured ribbing.

Fxdwg, you are right, I do owe you an apology. I am sorry that you are unable to discuss the topic on hand and feel that you must go off on some non-sensical tangent.

Whew--I feel better.

"Topic on hand".!!! So now you're the newsboy?? You, apparently lack a very basic human tendency.....a sense of humor. The powder was probably dandruff flaking off your eyebrows. Get a life....Oh, you do..."On track for 10,000 posts by June". Wow, what an achievement!!!