"We have a tendency to over analyze things....lol"

ManInBrown

Some drivers did deliver 500 stops in a day during peak.. they call it the 500 club loll.. They get a pat on the back and 250 stops a day off peak lol.. If they did that to me Id bring back about 300 stops missed!!!
Exactly. You give me two days work I'll see you in 14 hours with one days work sheeted missed. Gotta love runner gunners

JL 0513

The only way you're getting 500 stops off even with a helper the whole way is if the stops are at least every 3rd house you pass.

104Feeder

Phoenix Feeder
InsideUPS in Integrad (paraphrased) ".. we found that driver graduates knew the methods better than their on road supervisors so we are rotating them through the program"

My whole package career I never had a supervisor be able to demonstrate the methods better than I could. Feeders is the same as they just regurgitate stuff like robots. On pretrips they call out the lights they are supposedly inspecting not even noticing it's burnt out lol.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I am overanalyzing why my pick ups were changed when I was on vacation.
I am asking myself why I even give a crap.
I have a everyday pick up with one eam every day.
It was changed to a smart pick up by the upgrade, and its closure says 430.
They close at 400, and they do not print a lable, they peel one off a sheet. So it comes out of the board. I was off Wednesday, and an eam got missed.
I am off on Monday, It will get missed again.
I talked to everyone but the Pope, and they cannot unsmart a pick up.
I give up.

novadriver

I am overanalyzing why my pick ups were changed when I was on vacation.
I am asking myself why I even give a crap.
I have a everyday pick up with one eam every day.
It was changed to a smart pick up by the upgrade, and its closure says 430.
They close at 400, and they do not print a lable, they peel one off a sheet. So it comes out of the board. I was off Wednesday, and an eam got missed.
I am off on Monday, It will get missed again.
I talked to everyone but the Pope, and they cannot unsmart a pick up.
I give up.
Sounds smart to me.. you dont have to break route to do the pickup.. just keep on delivering hoss!!

BrownArmy

The only way you're getting 500 stops off even with a helper the whole way is if the stops are at least every 3rd house you pass.

Depends on the area.

Several peaks ago I routinely did 450+stops, all residential, in a three-square mile area.

I punched out every night at around 18:30, unless I had to go help someone else.

My helper didn't speak a lick of english, but we worked it out.

Holydriver

Depends on the area.

Several peaks ago I routinely did 450+stops, all residential, in a three-square mile area.

I punched out every night at around 18:30, unless I had to go help someone else.

My helper didn't speak a lick of english, but we worked it out.
The old finger pointing method? Works every time

JL 0513

It's the burbs, man. Town houses and condos all over the place as well as tightly packed single family homes.

My center does 2 cities and the rest high population suburbs (center right on the East coast). No route goes over 290 stops at the very peak of peak.

Holydriver

My center does 2 cities and the rest high population suburbs (center right on the East coast). No route goes over 290 stops at the very peak of peak.
you have better management than we do then. i go out with 150+ stops and 140+ miles all the time here. its ridiculous. punching out after 8pm consistently...now, not at peak