We Love Logistics

brownedout

So a customer I hadn't seen in some time, was raving to me today about our new slogan. Got me thinking... How soon before Synchronizing The World Of Commerce disappears from our trucks, to be replaced by We (Heart) Logistics? When the parody of Amore runs it course, next song in line "I Love Rock and Roll" Joan Jett and the Blackhearts. Any thoughts, random or otherwise. Logisitically speaking.

rod

Retired 22 years
So a customer I hadn't seen in some time, was raving to me today about our new slogan. Got me thinking... How soon before Synchronizing The World Of Commerce disappears from our trucks, to be replaced by We (Heart) Logistics? When the parody of Amore runs it course, next song in line "I Love Rock and Roll" Joan Jett and the Blackhearts. Any thoughts, random or otherwise. Logisitically speaking.

you sure he wasn't stark raving mad? (as in nuts)

A

an anonymous guest

I have to admit the song is getting to me and the video is pretty slick, but after 35 years at UPS its hard to watch dancing boxes with hearts on them. I'd like to see 'Born to Run' myself.

Go UPS!
P71

probellringer

its all good now---but what about ALL summer when routes are cut...and commercial customers that usually get stuff by noon-are getting it at 4:45pm.....i have been singing the bud light commercial = REAL MEN OF GENIUS...Mr. route cutter ,cutter guy....need some help with the lyrics...

My driver has a first name, it's J-O-H-N. My driver has a second name, it's S-M-I-T-H. Oh, I love to see him everyday, and if you ask me why, I'll say; because UPS has a way with B-O-X-E-S.
To the tune of the Oscar Meyer ditty.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Sung to AC/DC "Back in Black" :wink2:

Back in the back
Of a P700 wreck
Number one with the packages, never slack

I'm in a rush
Production push
They'll never phase me because my brain is mush

Cause I'm back on the track
And I'm beatin' the flak
Nobody's gonna get me on another rap
Don't look at me now
I'm just makin' my play
Don't try to push your luck, just get out of my way

Ohh yeah
Yes I am
Oooh yeah, yeah Oh yeah
Back in now
Well I'm back, I'm back
Back, I'm back
Back, I'm back
Back, I'm back
Back, I'm back
Back
Back in brown
Yes I'm back in BROWN
Out of the sight!

over9five

Staff member
its all good now---but what about ALL summer when routes are cut...and commercial customers that usually get stuff by noon-are getting it at 4:45pm.....i have been singing the bud light commercial = REAL MEN OF GENIUS...Mr. route cutter ,cutter guy....need some help with the lyrics...

"Here's to you, O wielder of the big brown scissors..."

Real Men of Genius!!!! Too funny!

DS

Fenderbender
I got one too ,it goes like this.
I love the colorful clothes they wear
with that golden logo sparkling in the sun
ooooh logistics is oh so good
I just call or go online and he is there
I'm pickin up good vibrations
with innovative immprovations
they're exceeding expectations
I close my eyes
My packages are as good as there
logistics keeps me happy and aware

with innovative immprovations
they're exceeding expectations

satellitedriver

I wrote a piece 23yrs ago, sung to the Mickey Mouse Club House song.
The lyrics would not be acceptable in a public forum.
I can only share the first line.

"Come along and sing the song,
of the UPS Orgy."

whiskey

I saw the Logistics jingle add today for the first time. It's pretty catchy. They could have deleted the scene where the female customer jumps on the UPS driver and gives him a big hug. Or maybe it was his wife. But his wife is probably ferrying their kids to soccer, hockey, football, etc.. While her husband is working 12 hour days in brown.

I saw the Logistics jingle add today for the first time. It's pretty catchy. They could have deleted the scene where the female customer jumps on the UPS driver and gives him a big hug. Or maybe it was his wife. But his wife is probably ferrying their kids to soccer, hockey, football, etc.. While her husband is working 12 hour days in brown.
. Lol that's how it is in my house.

moreluck

golden ticket member
The sale to Thoma Bravo will in no way affect the full suite of transportation and logistics solutions offered by UPS, including the transportation of packages and freight; the facilitation of international trade, and the​
deployment of advanced technology to more efficiently manage customer supply chains.

hubrat

Squeaky Wheel
Google funny logistics pics.

user756_1162519187.jpg

FEGuy

Logistics is the science of synchronizing the world of commerce, so I don't see any need to remove those words from UPS vehicles. Of course, slogans do change as the business changes.