We need a 40% raise

W

wonderboy$

Don't listen to these management types and wanna-be's that would have you accept a 4% per year wage increase when the value of the $ is dropping 8% or more per year.

and what's with all the name calling?

Pollocknbrown

I am registered as wonderboy but for some reason I can't post when I'm logged in.

satellitedriver...
that post was for pollock not you.
It's obviously waay over your head, just admit it.

So your admitting your made an ethic based stereotype towards me? I think personally attacking someone because of a race on these forums is against the rules?

satellitedriver

I am registered as wonderboy but for some reason I can't post when I'm logged in.

satellitedriver...
that post was for pollock not you.
It's obviously waay over your head, just admit it.

Then you should PM pollock and not do a general post.
Maybe I am in over my head, but my portfolio made about $4,000 yesterday.
How's your money doing?

W

wonderboy$

So your admitting your made an ethic based stereotype towards me? I think personally attacking someone because of a race on these forums is against the rules?

That's your screen name. Did you pick it?

my portfolio made about $4,000 yesterday.
How's your money doing?

You are trying to change the subject. UPS wage earners can't depend on getting lucky in the markets to replace the rapidly dwindling value of their paychecks.

If you think the collapsing $ and higher prices for consumer goods is good for the middle class of this country, please explain how.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
How can you say the value of the dollar is down. I was at the dollar store the other day and everything in there is the same price it was in 2002.

satellitedriver

4,000 real dollars? Using what waterbuffalo says, you should have made nearly 5,000 if our dollar was worth a dollar :thumbup1::lol:
Hey PB,
Not to correct your math, but by WhataBoy's method I should have made $10,000 just to break even in 1999 dollars. I guess I should buy a wheelbarrow while I can. If he is correct, I will need it to carry my money in it just to buy a loaf of bread.
PAX

Pollocknbrown

Hey PB,
Not to correct your math, but by WhataBoy's method I should have made $10,000 just to break even in 1999 dollars. I guess I should buy a wheelbarrow while I can. If he is correct, I will need it to carry my money in it just to buy a loaf of bread.
PAX

Ha ha sorry, my bad, i didnt have the numbers in front of me, but if wonderwomen was here she prolly could give us the exact amount down to the penny.

$

$wonderboy

some of my posts here don't seem to register

but I feel safe to to say that

99% of the posters here with

over 50 posts are managment types or wannabe's

and not to be trusted by normal folks.

sayonara....

that's bonzai!!! to you pollock

$wonderboy

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member

sayonara....

wonderboy, I have tried to see why you are not logging in as a registered user, but I can't find any reason you shouldn't be able to. You are not on the "Banned" or "Infraction" Lists, so you should be able to log on. Contact Cheryl, the Administrator, maybe there is a software glitch she can fix.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Brownmonster....even better is the 99 Cent Store !!!!
My question is how can my wife spend 50 bucks at the dollar store? She finds a way.

satellitedriver

sayonara....

So Wonderwheremy$wentboy,
you are politely saying goobye and wishing PnB a long life.
Very kind of you.
Noun 1. banzai - a Japanese cheer of enthusiasm or triumph
cheer - a cry or shout of approval
Japanese, (may you live) ten thousand years.

The (99% and 50 posts = management or wannabe) comment shows that what you "feel" is as correct as your economic beliefs.
How do you define normal folks?