We Need to Form Our Own Gang To Protect Ourselves!

A

anonymous6

On vacation this week i spent a lot of time watching "Gangland" on TV about all the prison gangs, city gangs , gangs and gangs everywhere.

Biker gangs on the History channel. All over California, almost every Harley rider seems to be "flying colors"

Gangs are EVERYWHERE!

I'm scared to go out of the house!!! Everyone has a gang to belong to cept us.

With over 400,000 employees, we should form our own gang. We already have a sort of colors, a uniform.

Now we need to ORGANIZE!! to protect ourselves.

It should be easy. Every Local could be a chapter. I'll be National President. You can call me PREZ.

Every chapter will have a president, a vice prez, a Sargent of Arms ( a very important position), and soldiers.( enforcers )

Part-timers can be "prospects "and wannabe upsers can be" hang arounds." We'll model our gang after the mafia and/or other organized crime groups.

We'll need to be tough and be willing to break heads to protect our turf and expand. Don't worry about the law. We already have legal services as a benefit.

Let's show everyone who the boss is.

Who's with me??????????

P

pickup

On vacation this week i spent a lot of time watching "Gangland" on TV about all the prison gangs, city gangs , gangs and gangs everywhere.

Biker gangs on the History channel. All over California, almost every Harley rider seems to be "flying colors"

Gangs are EVERYWHERE!

With over 400,000 employees, we should form our own gang. We already have a sort of colors, a uniform.

It should be easy. Every Local could be a chapter. I'll be National President. You can call me PREZ.

Every chapter will have a president, a vice prez, a Sargent of Arms ( a very important position), and soldiers.( enforcers )

Part-timers can be "prospects "and wannabe upsers can be" hang arounds." We'll model our gang after the mafia and/or other organized crime groups.

We'll need to be tough and be willing to break heads to protect our turf and expand. Don't worry about the law. We already have legal services as a benefit.

Who's with me??????????

I'm just glad the history channel didn't have any specials on the catholic church while you were on vacation. Lord knows what kind of ideas you would have gotten from watching those specials. ( Already checked, Covemaster said I could make borderline comments like this)

Big Babooba

Gangs are EVERYWHERE!

Who's with me??????????
Sign me up! My package car even has a "Bitch Seat":happy-very:

Come on..........

The Teamsters are not what they used to be. You go down to the local anymore and they treat you like you are disturbing THEIR peace.
Not my local. Our Prez is a UPSer. He's the best we've had in my 31 years as a Teamster.