we petition the obama administration to:

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
No. I call myself an American.
The "Americans" will be seceding as soon as they get that petition all filled out and mailed off, you're going to have to find another name for yourself. May I suggest "Islamofascist".

bbsam

Staff member
The "Americans" will be seceding as soon as they get that petition all filled out and mailed off, you're going to have to find another name for yourself. May I suggest "Islamofascist".
I think I will get to keep my status and they will be "North Mexico".

wgf46

Something in my gut tells me Mr. President BHO can't be trusted, otherwise he'd be transparent and he's not. BENGHAZI. And that's just one event. He doesn't have the same love for America that traditional Americans have, his is a hidden agenda.

bbsam

Staff member
Something in my gut tells me Mr. President BHO can't be trusted, otherwise he'd be transparent and he's not. BENGHAZI. And that's just one event. He doesn't have the same love for America that traditional Americans have, his is a hidden agenda.

What's a traditional American?

brett636

What's a traditional American?

Thats an easy one. Someone who knows our history, who understands it, and who fights and votes to uphold those ideals. Who isn't a traditional American? Someone who cries in the street for free cell phones and condoms, or who votes for a President simply because they have similar skin color to their own.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I see the fools are celebrating the possible breakup of our country. I am not surprised or amused. As the torch of freedom is extinguished I am guessing you people will go dancing in the streets because you finally got what you've been working so hard for. I for one desired a country the rest of the world can look up too, but it looks as if you statists will have your way and we will become a nation the rest of the world looks down upon.

Its funny how, when you speak, the voice of Rush Limbaugh comes out almost word for word.

Peace

TOS

trickpony1

Thats an easy one. Someone who knows our history, who understands it, and who fights and votes to uphold those ideals. Who isn't a traditional American? Someone who cries in the street for free cell phones and condoms, or who votes for a President simply because they have similar skin color to their own.

I tried to give you positive rep but computer wouldn't let me.
I agree completely.
I'm told the Latino and Black vote carried the messiah to a second term. Typically these people are unwilling or unable to understand the messiah's hidden agenda and seem to be interested in free stuff that will be handed to them.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I agree completely.
I'm told the Latino and Black vote carried the messiah to a second term. Typically these people are unwilling or unable to understand the messiah's hidden agenda and seem to be interested in free stuff that will be handed to them.

Im latino, and so is my family. I make 105K a year, with the best insurance in the industry, a pension, three homes, two cars, a brand new 20K motorcycle, a custom dog, a daughter going to an expensive college and I have solar power, and you mean to tell me theres FREE STUFF i can get!!

Show me where that is!!!!

I think ive been working too hard!

Peace

TOS

bbsam

Staff member
I agree completely.
maybe we have decided to create a new tradition.