we petition the obama administration to:

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
SORE LOSERS !!!!!! Faux news zombies !!!!

Sorry I just had to beat TOS to it !!!:happy-very:

Peace.:peaceful:

You know, I dont have to even say that, you guys already know you were led down the wrong road and that road was defeat. As for zombies, well, all the posts this year mimicking fox news reporting speaks for itself.

Still, your post was funny.

Peace

TOS

wkmac

I don't really buy all the secession talk because for the most part the people doing it would now be singing "God Bless America" had Romney been elected.

I also noticed that there was no mention of the "Second Vermont Republic" which has been going on for nearly 10 years but maybe that's because it's a left/progressive movement instead of coming from "God's Party". And why no mention of the "Republic of Lakotah?"

I mean, are you really serious about secession or is this just nothing more that a politicized trickery that would equal the pet rock or Chia pet craze?

Yeah, that's what I thought!

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Red states receive, on average, far more from the federal government in expenditures than they pay in taxes. The balance is the opposite in blue states. The secession petitions, therefore, give the opportunity to create what would be, in a fiscal sense, a far more perfect union.
Among those states with large numbers of petitioners asking out: Louisiana (more than 28,000 signatures at midday Tuesday), which gets about $1.45 in federal largess for every $1 it pays in taxes; Alabama (more than 20,000 signatures), which takes $1.71 for every $1 it puts in; South Carolina (26,000), which takes $1.38 for its dollar; and Missouri (22,000), which takes $1.29 for its dollar.
Since the effort gained attention this week, copycats in all but a few states have joined the petition drive. To be fair, White House officials could refuse the secession petitions of states Obama won, such as New York (which gets only 79 cents on its tax dollar), Michigan (85 cents) and Colorado (79 cents).
What would be left is a Confederacy of Takers, including relatively poor states such as Alaska, West Virginia, Kentucky, Tennessee, Arkansas and Mississippi.

The Confederacy of Takers