Weak BA

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Thousands of dollars of 9.5 penalty pay thrown out because he feels like they got it under control for the last month.

It's in black and white you file you get triple time. End of story. And they wonder why some dont care for the union.

upschuck

Maybe you need another BA.
https://images.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fstatic.comicvine.com%2Fuploads%2Foriginal%2F5%2F50734%2F1375967-ba7.jpg&friend=1

turdbrown

it's all of the backdoor deals that hurt the union members. if they would just fight for everything that ups mgmt has violated, maybe they would think twice the next time they violate someones right. Break the rules, pay the consequences!

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Pretty sad that he was a main character of the 80s with a team and wwf...I saw him a few months ago on a info commercial trying out food saying yuuummm about 50 times. Sad

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Thousands of dollars of 9.5 penalty pay thrown out because he feels like they got it under control for the last month.

It's in black and white you file you get triple time. End of story. And they wonder why some dont care for the union.
So the ba has total descrection on what grievances go on or get dropped...

ChickenLegs

Safety Expert

What a clown. Be sure to bring this up next election.

It would be one thing if he traded them to save a job or two. But because he feels it's in control now...what a joke.

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
Great union we have representing us. Quote directly from hall sent to all the locals..."Take it easy on UPS, they're trying the best they can."

Looks to me like that if they are forced to shell out a little more triple time right now that they might "try" a little harder.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
My problem is penalty pay is for PAST transgressions. Not present or future. The grievances can not be filed unless the contract was violated. It was violated therefore according to the contract penalty pay is owed.

At no point in the contract does it say if in the future the company gets 9.5 issues under control then passed violations will be tossed out.

ChickenLegs

Safety Expert
My problem is penalty pay is for PAST transgressions. Not present or future. The grievances can not be filed unless the contract was violated. It was violated therefore according to the contract penalty pay is owed.

At no point in the contract does it say if in the future the company gets 9.5 issues under control then passed violations will be tossed out.
I can get Pat Flynn to send you a giftcard if it'll make you feel better. Just need you to sign a petition for me?