Weak BA

RIH251

These are TDU guys in Providence. Recently elected. They campaigned kicking and screaming about how they were gonna kick managements ass. "Stronger contract enforcement"..... Blah blah blah. Now? They're a joke.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Just another hater.... Bet you've never even seen him play a game.
I haven't seen him in person but I ran out and bought his jersey. I watched a lot of him at a&m. I hope he's great but
Cleveland has a curse. I don't know if Johnny can lift it. At least he's in camp now where he can't party all the time and Lebron is close to keep an eye on him.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I haven't seen him in person but I ran out and bought his jersey. I watched a lot of him at a&m. I hope he's great but
Cleveland has a curse. I don't know if Johnny can lift it. At least he's in camp now where he can part all the time and Lebron is close to keep an eye on him.

Do they make it in adult sizes too?

Resident know-it-all.

Do they make it in adult sizes too?

Resident know-it-all.
image.jpg
Here's me and my daughter. I'm in my manziel and she's wearing my Bo Jackson from when I was a kid.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
If your post is how it happened? Under the new language you have to communicate your intentions to your center manager. If after one 9.5 if your center manager is not watching your dispatch, to get it under control. Go above and beyond to let them know you about to file. I hope the company's position was that you didn't foolow whole grievance procedure

Sent using BrownCafe App
Our 9.5 have always been handled this way. Send a message over day. Send a message over day two. Send a message over day 3 and I will be filing.

Trust me these were open and shut cases.

By The Book

I had a BA tell me it's up to the members to enforce the contract. Off the clock work, working through lunches, etc. I have some members who are on the 9.5 list who want to file but the local wont file, but they mention all these other grievances they are filing for the same issues at other ups barns in the local. It's frustrating to say the least because the members are stepping up but the local wont do squat for them. I feel as though I'm being blacklisted as a steward. Anyone have any similar situations there?

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
I had a BA tell me it's up to the members to enforce the contract. Off the clock work, working through lunches, etc. I have some members who are on the 9.5 list who want to file but the local wont file, but they mention all these other grievances they are filing for the same issues at other ups barns in the local. It's frustrating to say the least because the members are stepping up but the local wont do squat for them. I feel as though I'm being blacklisted as a steward. Anyone have any similar situations there?
There is a "safety member" who leaves building up to a half an hour before start time... I think WOW to myself every time I see it happen. He loads his own truck in am to get it wrapped early then takes off ... What if he got into an accident with ups truck one morning....I guarantee I could give you the answer.