weak union

I had an accident very early in my career as a runner gunner.

Then like I said the other was complete BS. One day off deal.

Yourself?
I've been fired for representing members and union involvement multiple times. Those days are over now. I've also been involved in management personnel getting fired for good. There are a lot of things management does that they are not allowed to do. I believe in an eye for an eye and they know this. That's all you need to know about it. You've been on here for years. You can probably scroll through threads or you might even know what the story was. No need to explain it again.

UniteandWin

Trigger happy sups all over the country right now. They want to get rid of the guys topped out and start over with 18.75 guys, just my opinion

Sent using BrownCafe App

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
union no integerity

688 REALLY BAD

SELL OUTS

BEEN HEARING STORIES THEY GIVING UP ON THERE MEMBERS

BROWNSLAVE688 CAN BACK THIS THEY SLEEPING WITH CO

ONE GUY FIRED WHEN SUP ADMITTED TO USING HIS DIAD THEY FIRED HIM 4 X IN A MONTH TOTAL SEY UP UNION GAVE UP ON HIM THATS BS

ANOTHER GUY USED HIS LUNCH UP WENT TO BATHROOM 2 HRS LATER FIRED FOR STEALING CO X BS

ABOVE THAT THEY DO THIS BECAUSE UNION LETS THEM

WHEN THE CO DOES WHAT THEY WANT TO AND THEN TAKE DIS ACTION THE UNION SHOULD FIGHT AND THROW ALL THAT OUT BUT WHEN U DRINK WITH CO B 4 PANELS AT HOTEL BAD THINGS HAPPEN WTF

ID WORRY ABOUT UR FUTURE NOT THE CAP BUTTON

THX BRNSLAV U KNO 688 BAD

IM SURE U HEARD OF THE 2 GUYS N FEEDERS THAT WENT TO COURT TO GET JOB BACK THAT THEY SHOULDNT OF LOST ONCE AGAIN UNION GAV UP ON THEM

YES HE GOT A PROMOTION WHAT A JOKE BUT WHY WOULD UNION VOTE AGAINST THEM DEFEND THEM FOR GOD SAKES I THK THEY THK ITS EASIER TO LET THEM GO SO THEY CAN GET BACK TO HPPY HR WITH CO

FIRING A GUY 4 X A MONTH AND SAY UNION WILL GET SICK OF SEEING U AT PANEL AND LET U GO IS BULL IF I ON PANEL I WOULD B ALL OVER CO TELL HEL FROZE AND THEY STOPPED BULL

Is english.... your first language ??

Cohesive and lucid statements, will be a benefit.

Seriously man its hard to listen to someone and take them seriously when they type everything in Caps.

It's beyond that....

I am always looking for cannon fodder. :biggrin:

-Bug-

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
We all know things like 9.5 and sups working get traded in exchange for reduced discipline all of the time.

How would you know that ? Were you there ?

Or, is that just an assumption ?

If you would like a little further insight....

I would be happy to explain it.

-Bug-

Last edited:
A lot of locals play that game. I don't approve of it and have made it known.
This is like saying all unions are bad based on the UAW. Statements like this generalize all unions and it's not the case. There are members in my local that wouldn't give me a warm cup of pee in a desert and I go just as hard to get them back to work. The things I do for members to fix their mistakes will never be understood. Maybe With God someday if there really is one but my faith in this gets shaken more and more frequently.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
How would you know that ? Were you there ?

Or, is that just an assumption ?

If you would like a little further insight....

I would be happy to explain it.

-Bug-
Me: what happened to my hundreds of dollars in 9.5 grievance.

Steward: the BA traded them to get someone with chronic attendance issues their job back.

This isn't speculation. It's fact.

Steward: the BA traded them to get someone with chronic attendance issues their job back.

Can you post something that makes this factual? Are you a steward or a BA or Did you hear it from a guy who heard it from a guy who heard it from a guy???

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Can you post something that makes this factual? Are you a steward or a BA or Did you hear it from a guy who heard it from a guy who heard it from a guy???
Me would be me and steward would be my steward. Also one of my best friends.

I get told a lot of stuff about what goes down at the center hearings. A lot of it is pretty shady.

I'm not going to sit here and lie and tell you the union is terrible and worthless but I'm also not going to turn a blind eye to the shady :censored2: that goes on in many locals behind members backs.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
There are members in my local that wouldn't give me a warm cup of pee in a desert and I go just as hard to get them back to work. The things I do for members to fix their mistakes will never be understood.

Like I have always said....

"You might not like what I say.... But, I always tell the truth".

I "run and gun" hard against the company for everyone.

It doesn't matter if you don't like me.

The funny thing is....

Even the members that don't like me, still come to me for advice.

And I help them every time.

That's just me. :biggrin:

If it is indeed a fact;

What happened....

When you brought it up, at the next Local membership meeting ??

Do you have the results, of the charges you filed, for mis-representation ??

After all, your Stewards testimony would be relevant.

It would help me, to know these things.

-Bug-