Wearing the Colors

arice11

When I wear the colors, I feel proud. My strength, my character is reflective of a company that oils a vast war-like machine that is logistics.
I have always seen drivers as the Samurai of UPS, putting on browns encourages me to stand straighter and take better care of myself and others, without sacrificing any ferocity or determination.
The UPS logo is a shield, a coat of arms, much like a brotherhood of renowned champions and veterans of the field. I see them day after day, the 25 plus year employees. That longevity, loyalty and strength to endure is upon my when I wear the logo and I want to jump in and fly out into the streets, bearing a logo that is over a century old and prospering still.

TBH

An officially retired Oregonian .
My
When I wear the colors, I feel proud. My strength, my character is reflective of a company that oils a vast war-like machine that is logistics.
I have always seen drivers as the Samurai of UPS, putting on browns encourages me to stand straighter and take better care of myself and others, without sacrificing any ferocity or determination.
The UPS logo is a shield, a coat of arms, much like a brotherhood of renowned champions and veterans of the field. I see them day after day, the 25 plus year employees. That longevity, loyalty and strength to endure is upon my when I wear the logo and I want to jump in and fly out into the streets, bearing a logo that is over a century old and prospering still.
Thats pretty funny my fine young apprentice!

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
I must say the color looks good on me, in a way I never thought. I've even expanded brown into my personal wardrobe as a result.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
The sad thing is that we have all felt that pride at one time or another but the current regime in Atlanta has sucked it out of us.