Wearing the Colors

oldngray

nowhere special
The Harvard kids are on Christmas break sounds like a casey trust fund kid working as a helper. Hope the driver has a back up for tomorrow!
Fun Facts That You're Going To Learn Today 022.jpg

watdaflock?

When I wear the colors, I feel proud. My strength, my character is reflective of a company that oils a vast war-like machine that is logistics.
I have always seen drivers as the Samurai of UPS, putting on browns encourages me to stand straighter and take better care of myself and others, without sacrificing any ferocity or determination.
The UPS logo is a shield, a coat of arms, much like a brotherhood of renowned champions and veterans of the field. I see them day after day, the 25 plus year employees. That longevity, loyalty and strength to endure is upon my when I wear the logo and I want to jump in and fly out into the streets, bearing a logo that is over a century old and prospering still.

I just vomited a little.

arice11

it was rhetorical, a little bit satirical. not really being serious
but honestly I see these half a lifetime employees, and I can catch the vibe of their dedication every morning when we're in the building before most. They have something and I believe its a level worth the sacrifice.
plus job benefits

PT Car Washer

it was rhetorical, a little bit satirical. not really being serious
but honestly I see these half a lifetime employees, and I can catch the vibe of their dedication every morning when we're in the building before most. They have something and I believe its a level worth the sacrifice.
plus job benefits
It's a job. Not a calling.

arice11

didn't say it was a "calling"
its worth while venture to pay bills and eat
at the very least its a respectable job

brown bomber

brown bomber
at $8.50 an hour ,...good luck my friend,..making $35.00 - $40.00 / shift,....other than peak season,...at least that's the entry level rate here