Weathah!

We got the lightest of dustings so far and that's it. We've gotten into the 50s during the day some days. Weatherwise this has been a perfect peak.

Other things.................not so much.

Cementups

Box Monkey
Looking mostly like rain in the beginning of the week here in central PA. I can deal with that. As long as I can keep wearing my shorts. :bigthumb:

thessalonian13

Three storms (tho all small) expected to hit the Northeast next week.
Not a good thing for Peak Week!!!!
I just looked at the 7 day forecast for NY/NJ area. Only some on and off rain for sunday, monday, and tuesday. Highs in the mid to upper forties. No snow here for a while.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
It's been oddly warm this winter down here. High 70's last weekend. My grass actually grew in December, am I seriously supposed to pull out the lawn mower now? Nah: tip from someone living in the hood, the crappier your house looks on the outside the less likely someone is to break in; motion lights and dogs help too. I digress sorry.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Thursday is forcasted to be our heaviest delivery day and it appears we will be getting 8 to 12 inches of snow. I run a very rural route and typically put on around 230 miles this time of year. Will have to start warming up the EC option today. Gotta love the people who wait until the last minute to order their stuff!

Big Babooba

There was a little snow and quite a bit of ice on my route yesterday. We cleaned it! Brought back 2 refused and 1 bad address. Not once did my helper fall. I told him that if got hurt, I would leave him where he fell and let the beasts of the night pick him apart. It obviously worked!