Weather Blows

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Yesterday, it was snowing ALL day. About 8 inches here. Now it's 60 degrees.

Any crazy weather in your area?

Rained all day yesterday 60 degrees. Windy today and 40's. Feels colder tha that. Played tennis this morning in shorts and t-shirt and froze ... gotta check that forecast next time.

Big Babooba

In New England we have a saying, "If you don't like the weather - wait a minute. April 1st is around the corner. We got 2 feet of snow on April Fools Day in 1997. I won't put my snow shovel away until June.

pudg00

pudg00
2 feet of snow in Denver on Thurs. 14 accidents in building before the brain trust called drivers back. Today 61 and sunny.

705red

Browncafe Steward
We git hit with 7 inches of heavy snow because of the inch of rain that came first yesterday and overnight. Did the driveway and sidewalk this morning and now i can hear the snow melting on the roof and running through the gutters.

Leaving first thing in the morning for the dells to hit the water parks with the kids.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Very windy here, for the past couple of weeks. Other than the wind and some minor rain, it's been in the upper 70's, 80's. This weather is fodder for brush fires.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Had our coffee in the front courtyard and got my quota of Vitamin D from the sun. It was gorgeous & sunny (mild). Love it !!:happy-very:

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
90's again today. Cold front coming through tonight, supposed to be in the mid 40's by Wednesday. Great biking weather!

*Forgot to mention the strong wind that was howling, all day.

Last edited: